Cigarette free for 8 DAYS!

Brummm

Hey all!!! Well as my title states, I just switched to vaping 8 days ago. I had been smoking for 24 years and tried to quit MANY times with no success... THIS REALLY WORKED :thumbsup:!!! So being a noob, what recommendations would all you vets out there offer for better and/or more efficient equipment? I started with an eGo Vmod v6 battery and a protank. Seems to be working well but with my personality, I MUST keep the "hobby" ever-expanding!!! Also, any recommendations on good starting fluids would be great too! My local shop mixed me up a camel/cinnamon blend.

Thanks!!!!

Welcome to Vapor Talk and congrats!!!! It seems like you picked out a winner to start with. Be very careful as this can become a bit of a "hobby" but it's still not as expensive as the old stinkys. LOL

Welcome and congrats !! :animier:

you are off to a great start...now the experimenting begins. I like the EVOD, mini protank, kanger, mini vivi nova, 306 atomizers for dripping. all work with the ego battery. the evod, protank use the same coils

Happy vaping !!!

Thank you both very much! I was looking at the Pyrex 3.5 VIVI nova, I had the Protank go out twice since I got it due to the coil. Luckly my local shop was able to replace the assembly for me at no charge! What are your opinions on the Pyrex 3.5 VIVI nova? The wick looked more durable than the ones in the Protanks... IMO.

As for the costs... I'm good with WHATEVER I spend as long as I don't revert back to the dark-side (analogs) ever again!!!! LOL!!!!

Thanks again for the welcomes!!!

• 2 months later...

Keep up the good work!!im kinda in the same boat..no cigs for a litle over a week now..im new to vaping but i can say i deff like alien visions when it comes to juice..i just recently made an order with mt baker vaper and i cant wait to c how they are. U can type best juices to vape in a serch and that might help u decide on some juice..good luck serching and let me know if u find some good vapes.

• 1 month later...

Congrats to you! I am a noob as well and I've been smoke free for 2 weeks now. I also use the ego twist and the tank I use is mini bcc from ISmoka ( they also have the mega bcc if you like a bigger tank). I love love love vaping! I smoked half a pack a day for 5 years, thought it would be time to quit cigarettes and give vaping a go :) hope you are enjoying it as much as I do!