ECblends Dragons Tear reviews

bcartervol98

Ok I ordered mine 18mg in 50-50. Got it two weeks ago and let it steep until tonight. I really like this flavor and pretty much everything about it. Definitely taste strawberry, and I was not a fan of ECblends strawberry. This has a more natural taste. I admit I do not know what dragon fruit is and have never had it that I remember. It has a taste of maybe kiwi and a hint if lime. It's sweet but not too sweet, definitely the only ECblends flavor I have tried (only the third one so small sample size) that I like and I like it a lot. Makes me want to order the Dragon Fruit from then and see what this tastes like with the strawberry and other flavors removed. Big vapor for me at 6.5w with a 1.8ohm coil that reads 2.0 on my Vamo, in a Davide mini.

Glad I ordered 15ml this one is in the rotation.

Real dragon fruit tastes like a very subtle, mellow kiwi fruit -- to me. And this juice has brought that out well. The strawberry was a nice addition and really mixes nicely. The first bottle I got of this was at 6 mg nic, 50/50 blend. Since then I've been buying it at a 50 ml size. It's one of the few flavors that I liked right out of the gate and gets better with age...not that it lasts that long. :)

So far Unicorn Blood is a 10/10 as is Endless Summer for me.Using that as the guideline my initial rating would be 8/10 in overall "how much I like it". I'm still on that tank if that says anything. Prob won't change tonight it tastes like something I would like to wake up to. Heading to the lake tomorrow to do a considerable amount of drinking, thinking this could be another drinking vape like strawberry fields but a tad sweeter.

SOOOO i fell asleep and didnt even post a review last night! LOL

well i ordered it in 20/80 with 6mg nic and i bought a 125ml bottle because 35 isnt a bad price for it. :)

I love the vanilla bean and strawberry with the dragonfruit.... this may be my perfect dragon fruit vape that i have been searching for. The dragon fruit is very nice in with stawberry and like brian i detected a small bit of kiwi and lime in this juice. :) wouldnt be too bad with a few drops of menthol just to give it a cooling agent either.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines