RBA vs RDA...Which Do You Prefer?

Rixter

• 3 weeks later...

I voted Dripping. I have both, I use both, but I've had way more luck with my drippers. My RSST isn't terrible, but my Nimbus Clone in dual coil is amazing. I get clouds even when I'm not sub ohm. I usually build between .8 ohm and 1.4 depending on style (micro, nano, 3/4 wrap).

I can only speak on behalf of a RDA as that's what I have, but I wouldn't mind a RBA. My RDA tastes awesome, but sometimes I get tired of carrying a bottle of juice with me, and people at work look at me funny when I pull everything out and add a few drops to my RDA.... lol

I still prefer the RBA for my personal style. If and when the flavor mutes, I just direct drip right on the wick, freshens it up nicely. Otherwise it's good to go all day without hassle. So far, I've not had a leaker, the liquid stays put, unless tipped upside down. (Except the zenesis, it pours out when upside down for some reason, whereas the others just drip a bit). The RDA (all the ones in my collection to date) pours out when tipped upside down too. For me, the RBA suits my bumpy road lifestyle the best.