any sucess finding the replacment glass for mini davide?

Christie

What in the world are you doing to your poor clearomizers that they break? :)

lol

I have nerve damage in my hands , In the main offending hand I had A Burmese mountain dog bite me a few years ago (not her fault her paw was stuck in a fence gate and i was trying to lift her up so she wouldnt break her leg ).those dogs are the size of a st Bernard and Im 100 pounds lets just say I had a bit of trouble .anyway she panicked and clamped down on my hand I was lifting her from behind .

Edited by Christie

lol

I have nerve damage in my hands , In the main offending hand I had A Burmese mountain dog bite me a few years ago (not her fault her paw was stuck in a fence gate and i was trying to lift her up so she wouldnt break her leg ).those dogs are the size of a st Bernard and Im 100 pounds lets just say I had a bit of trouble .anyway she panicked and clamped down on my hand I was lifting her from behind .

Totally understand. With the MS, it hit my hands first, my left hand first, then the right. Have some numbness, tingling, and weakness in both hands, but worse on the left - which ironically, for some stuff I use more than the right, even though I'm right handed. Speaking of which, I'm a bit more numb tonight than I normally am.

Some forum members use either rubber O-rings or hair ties to put around the glass part. It protects the tank when/if you should drop it. Maybe that's an option for you?

So far I haven't seen any replacement glass for the Davide mini. Yet. They should be coming out soon-ish, or so I would hope. :)

Some forum members use either rubber O-rings or hair ties to put around the glass part. It protects the tank when/if you should drop it. Maybe that's an option for you?

So far I haven't seen any replacement glass for the Davide mini. Yet. They should be coming out soon-ish, or so I would hope. :)

I use my wifes ponytail holders for mine. My "tank filling station" is on the mantle above my fireplace in the "couple cave" in my basement. I don't call it a "man cave" because my wife is there as much as me lol.

Anyway I dropped one onto the brick hearth and it didnt break. The metal part the drip tip snaps into dented and the tank will no longer come out, but the glass was unscathed.

I use my wifes ponytail holders for mine. My "tank filling station" is on the mantle above my fireplace in the "couple cave" in my basement. I don't call it a "man cave" because my wife is there as much as me lol.

Anyway I dropped one onto the brick hearth and it didnt break. The metal part the drip tip snaps into dented and the tank will no longer come out, but the glass was unscathed.

lol I had been using a srunchii on the glass part but I went and got brave and took it off and honestly , the way the kanger broke it was down in the base so i think the base took the brunt of the fall ,smashed a little in the base and sent a crack up through the glass . cant hurt to keep it in a scrunchi I guess . lol thanks guys Ill keep looking for it .

http://www.vapingxtreme.com/Davide_Mini_Glass_Replacement.html I've never used this site but they claim to have mini Davide glass for $2.99 http://www.vapingxtreme.com/Davide_Glass_Replacement.html And full size Davide glass. Edited by wizard46304

http://www.vapingxtreme.com/Davide_Mini_Glass_Replacement.html

I've never used this site but they claim to have mini Davide glass for $2.99

http://www.vapingxtreme.com/Davide_Glass_Replacement.html

And full size Davide glass.

HOW THE HELL DID YOU FIND THAT ??????? lol thanks!

I cannot order until Wednesday otherwise I would test the waters.

im gonna place an order monday morning I know they arent

there now so Ill just do it tomorrow . We shall see what happens - they are in NC so Im not too worried lol thanks again!

Edited by Christie

im gonna place an order monday morning I know they arent

there now so Ill just do it tomorrow . We shall see what happens - they are in NC so Im not too worried lol thanks again!

never mind I jusr ordered 2,I have a busy morning tomorrow at work because at least 3 or 4 people will call out because its monday lol

Yeah, I know, thank goodness.

Just sayin from experience buy 1 or 2 now whil ethey have it .I have a feeling they will sell out then you will be waiting for someone else to get them in . vapor kings is where I got mine from and they are now sold out .

• 2 weeks later...