How to make a ego c vape more

Tyler6075

And the higher the VG ratio in your e-juice the higher the more vapor you will get. Right guys? and girls?

Thats right !!!!

BUT a higher VG content means watch the voltage you vape at . Start off at the lowest and gradually move higher ,learned that quick! lol

It is the VG that is hard on coils, right? So if I am using a 70PG/30VG I should be having coils that last, right? And, a lot of times I am just using my plain eGo stick battery that is not VV, so I don't get to choose the voltage.

I've had pretty good success with dropping to 50/50 and my coils are still lasting pretty long but I clean them pretty regularly.

I've come to enjoy the much increased vapor at 50/50 and sacrificed a little bit of the throat hit but I don't crave the throat hit like I used to.

More VG is really only a problem in a Clearomizer which has a hard time wicking up that thick juice. When dripping directly on a coil it's no harder on the coil because your dripping it right on to the coil.

It is the VG that is hard on coils, right? So if I am using a 70PG/30VG I should be having coils that last, right? And, a lot of times I am just using my plain eGo stick battery that is not VV, so I don't get to choose the voltage.

you should be good , I was referencing the fact that for some reason I kept turning my voltage up too high on the high content vg (over 50%) and it make it taste burnt :sick:

• 3 months later...

Sorry for bringing up a dead thread, but I thought i could ask some stuff. I have noticed with my Ego twist and Kanger mini pro 2 that I get more vapor and an easier pull with the high resistance and high voltage. I buy juice with a 50/50 blend and will add my own VG to lighten the flavor or throat hit. Much more vapor with the VG obviously, but from what you guys are saying low resistance should give more vapor, does it depend on what system you have too?

Low res heats up quick and hot fast. You run the risk of getting a burnt taste pretty quickly especially If it a thicker juice. It's always a compromise. You have to experiment with your juice you like. I'm really happy with vapor production with 50/50 at 3.8 on a 1.8 - 2.2 coil.