Health research on our own

naneki

I have been looking for a site discussing possible negative side effects from vaping. I haven't had much luck. I have been vaping for just about 5 months. I have experienced a couple issues and although I know it's much better then smoking. .. it hasn't been around long enough to gather information.

We may have to do our own research?

Has anyone experienced a change in your voice?

Does anyone experience a burning like acid reflux ?

Any changes in dryness of your skin?

Has anyone experienced a change in your voice?

Does anyone experience a burning like acid reflux ?

Any changes in dryness of your skin?

All of the above.

None chronic, all acute

IMO, not all caused by vaping but in combination with quiting smoking.

Voice - if i'm talking while vaping I get this afterward bit it subsides. If you talk and vape a lot this could be more of a problem.

Vaping dehydrates you more than you think!

I dont think any extensive studies have been done on vaping side effects, partly because it is difficult to distinguish vaping side effects from quitting smoking side effects coupled with LOTS of variables i.e., nic content, pg/vg ratios, vaper quantity and quality etc.

Keep your own council on this and listen to your own body. And by all means share aand explore this area with other vapers but you will not find anything "official" out there

The only issues I have had are the ones that come from quitting smoking. I don't really even get dehydrated when vaping. I enjoy vaping, I feel better, I smell better, I can taste my food again. I do worry sometimes maybe there is some long term side effects we don't know about yet.

http://www.tobacco.ucsf.edu/e-cigarettes-release-toxic-chemicals-indoors-should-be-included-clean-indoor-air-laws-and-policies

There are comments about the Indoor Air study and the Disken Study here. good read remember a lot of the detractors are not saying it's bad for you only that it should be regulated indoors (i don't agree with them (my personal opinion)).