need advise on new mod

Rcam1977

Agree with Bebop, box mods aren't comfortable in my hands, like tubes are. And I saw a vamo in black chrome yesterday, it was a couple months old, and looked a couple years old

VERY VERY happy you got me to change my order, and now I have R2D2 that goes everywhere with me.

Stainless is definitely the way to go. A friend has the Vamo 3 in chrome. It looks pretty beat after only 1 month. Seeing his Vamo is the reason I went with the SVD. At the time we didn't know that Vamo came in stainless.

BTW, I had seen the MPV in one of our B&M stores ( we don't frequent it TOO much because it's more expensive than the other) and although I didn't TRY holding it, my current APV, the Zmax, fits much more comfortably in my hand than I would imagine a rectangular mod would. The only REAL selling point I saw on the MPV was that you could charge your phone off of it, but thanks, I have a phone charger for that.

Stainless is definitely the way to go. A friend has the Vamo 3 in chrome. It looks pretty beat after only 1 month. Seeing his Vamo is the reason I went with the SVD. At the time we didn't know that Vamo came in stainless.

It comes in Chrome or Black Chrome, the Black Chrome is what people seem to be having trouble with the finish.