Fuzion Vapors

bcartervol98

Ok after trying two of their flavors, they have vaulted to the top of my list of liquid suppliers. Their standard base is 65vg 35 pg but I like a little more PG so I ordered mine 50-50. You have to e-mail them to do this after placing your order. There is a link in the confirmation e-mail to change your mixture if you like. The two flavors I have tried are Unicorn Blood and Endless Summer, both are awesome and I am about to order large bottles of both. Also have Rasta Blood on the way which is a mixture of Strawberry, White Chocolate, and a little something extra (Flavoring, not anything illegal).

I haven't reviewed a supplier in a while, but with my taste being so tough to please, it was nice to have both the flavors I ordered be awesome to me. Shipping was super fast and questions sent via e-mail were answered very fast as well. Absolutely top notch in every way.

I also liked the style of their dripper bottles as they work GREAT with the Mini Davide without having to use a syringe or needle tip bottle.

As always, I disclaim taste is subjective.

Edited by bcartervol98

I can't put it down. I mean everyone knows I like my VapeDudes flavors. The thing is the three flavors I like from them are awesome, but I have tried at least 30 others I haven't liked at all. Not because they are nasty, but because I am picky apparently. The Chocolate Banana Spyder loves originated with me, Ed loves a lot of them I am not find of. With Fuzion I have tried two flavors and both were awesome and I cannot WAIT till Tuesday when my Rasta Blood comes in! They could overtake VapeDudes on my "best liquids" list and that's saying something.

I also ordered the three VapeDudes liquids I like the most in the lower PG and Nic configurations that the Fuzion flavors are for a more direct comparison. Nicotine affects flavor greatly I have found.

Just want to camp on to this review and second it. In addition to the Unicorn Blood, I ordered "Krankberry" - a blue raspberry flavor and "Orangezilla" - orange creamsicle but I think of it as a tangy orange or mandarin orange. Both really great right out of those wonderful needle tip bottles.

Definitely will order from Fuzion again and most likely feel confidant about trying new flavors there.

Rasta Blood. Good, not great but will be something I keep and vape occasionally. I don't get the "Rasta" part, and I know Rasta. Tastes more like a tangy strawberry flavor with a sweetness on the exhale. I like it, but don't love it like Unicorn Blood and Endless Summer. Unicorn Blood seriously has the potential to be my all day vape. At this point I would put it as my favorite flavor followed by Endless Summer. I like them both better than Strawberry Fields but I still love my mints.

unicorn blood flat out kicks ***. i ordered it a few weeks ago and vaped the living piss out of it even my wife likes it and she is hard to please on flavors just like brian.

Brian do you even taste the hint in rasta or is it not even close, i have thought about it but i think it is hard to duplicate since it is not the real deal lol.

Rasta to me tastes like a citrus strawberry blend. Very good flavor, I like it and it is one I will continue to Vape but not as regularly as Unicorn Blood and Endless Summer.

But no, I do not detect even the slightest hint of "rasta" lol

Edited by bcartervol98

• 9 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines