Fuzion vapers unicorn blood reviews

tapout

it tastes good i was just let down is all so im a little grumpy lol.

Here is my .02 objectively:

I'm Running it in 2 drippers a trident and its clone and a Venus Rda. The trident is on my K100 that has been sanded down to brass and my venus is on the Legend.

The tridents blow the venus out of the water as far as flavor, but the venus gives the juice better vapor production. The flavor is definitely strong enough that i could probably go down to 0% nic just to get the extra pop out of the flavor for it and if i could get a high pg/vg ratio i think it wouldbe a happy happy camper.

I wonder if we would have been interested in this juice if they had just called it Hawaiian punch or did the name "Unicorn Blood" make us curious?

I would have campaigned for a different flavor, lol

I wonder if we would have been interested in this juice if they had just called it Hawaiian punch or did the name "Unicorn Blood" make us curious?

to make us curious lol but its good I give it 8 out of 10

the name drove some of it for sure. i was just mislead in the original process of wanting to try it by ECF reviewers. I had heard it did a mad murdocks type deal between different fruits but the one that stood out was dragonfruit... i was really hoping for that but the hawaiian punch isnt a bad vape.

It's another flavor I will keep a tank of. I could see this going into rotation with the few other sweet flavors I like when I am over the mints. You really gotta try their Endless Summer too. I like them both but it a bit more. I still taste a tropical drink more than anything else.

It's another flavor I will keep a tank of. I could see this going into rotation with the few other sweet flavors I like when I am over the mints. You really gotta try their Endless Summer too. I like them both but it a bit more. I still taste a tropical drink more than anything else.
Please stop liking things. For some reason I seem to follow your advice and end up getting stuff that you do. T2, spinners, T3s, and Vape Dudes juice! :D You've been right on every time, so far. Edited by edgie13

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines