COFFEE pleaseeee!

Starbuckets Mocha from sweet-vapes is a staple for me as I always either have some here or some more on the way.

ECBlends has a cool feature to mix your own and I have one I created called The Works. I don't remember what is in it to be honest but it is really good. They let you name your mix and it gets saved to their site I think. Now that I'm thinking about it again I need to order more of that!

VapeDudes The Brunette is my go-to coffee flavor. I did order it with an extra shot of flavor as I like my coffee strong! It's like coffee with cream. I can sit and DRINK coffee and VAPE coffee all day! It is heaven in a cup and a clearomizer!

Okay, going back over the list it appears that I never added Highbrow's "cappuccino diablo" which is a great creamy coffee and not too sweet

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok, just filled my tank w/ Vapor Talk "Choco Java". I'm impressed! I got it at 24 mg. Tastes like a black cup of coffee w/ just a hint of sweet. My husband doesn't really like coffee and he tried it, and said "wow, thats actually pretty good". So, my first dive into the coffee e-juice was a success. Thanks Vapor Talk!

• 2 weeks later...

A friend that hubby works with heard that I am on the hunt for great coffee flavor. He gave me half a bottle (a 120 ml bottle!) of Doc Bailey's Elixer "Dopey Drops" 18 mg. When I opened the bottle to smell it, it didn't smell like any coffee flavor at all, but when I vaped it, it has a nice smooth coffee flavor w/ some cream, and very little sugar. No aftertaste to speak of, which is kind of nice. I will give it a day or two to really decide how well I like it, but my first impression is, its a keeper. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Fellow Coffee Lover!

I am obsessed with this flavor :) Its rich and Caramelly and amazing! Probably the closest shot you will find towards a mocha frap not in drinkable form!

I have been using this one pretty constantly for the last month or so.
Naturals Caramel Machiatto! 100% VG as well :)http://shop.juicyejuice.com/naturals-caramel-macchiato-e-liquid.ejuice

• 2 weeks later...

My favorite coffee flavor so far is MBV caramel coffee...smooth and rich and as satisfying as a cup of coffee. My hubby likes Kona from Spectrum Vapors, it is very coffee flavored but with no sweet or cream flavors.

Edited by ktez

Christie , I think the prob is the milk and sugar part, the flavor of coffee is probably pretty good , but you dummy it up with so much sugar and milk, its not coffee , I think you re right you need moccha good luck I think Ive seen moccha out there