Glass tanks for eVod?

Hi I just ordered my eVod starter kit it will be here tomorrow!

I was wondering what all glass tanks work with it?

Only been vapping a month. Been using the e smart. So I don't know much about e cigs. Just went threw reviews and picked a better & affordable starter kit :)

Thank you

Jess

Pretty sure any tank with a 510 or Ego fitting will work. AnyVape Davide, Davide Minis, Kanger Pro Tank 1 and 2, Kanger Pro Tank Mini 1abd 2 are the best ones I know of. I love the KPT2 but for portability, features, and cost I use mostly Davide Minis. It's so subjective.

What B said. Sorry, had my reply typed out, and then hit the back button accidentally and it all went away. If you want something that holds more than the evod clearomizers you currently have, stay away from the minis, as they hold about 1/2 ml or more less than the evod bottom coil clearomizers do. I would jump straight to the Pro Tank 1 or 2, or the full sized Davide. That being said, the ProTanks should draw right around the same as the clearomizers you already have. The Davide isn't quite as tight, but I still love it. Since I started out with Evod clearomizers, I'm going to try the Pro Tank 2 out before totally replacing everything with glass, to figure out which one I like best.

If I were home mostly and not so "on the go" I would have 4 or 5 KPT 2s and be done. At this point it is definitely the best in my opinion as far as quakity of hit, tightness of draw, and ease of use- filling etc. To me it's just too heavy and cumbersome to carry around at work all day. As far as capacity, and correct me if I am wrong someone:

Davide full is 3ml with 510 connection

KPT 1 and 2 are 2.5ml with 510 connection

Mini Davide is 2ml with Ego connection

Mini Pro Tanks are 1.0ml with Ego connection

I like all the above that I have tried but the mini KPT is just too small so I haven't tried it. I also have not tried the full size Davide.

It's just easier to put the piece of tape over one hole so I don't have to locate one to put a finger over. This is especially good when I'm driving or something else where I don't want to look away. :)

Wait what? I'm confused lol

The Davide and Davide mini have three tiny holes around the base that allows you to draw in air when you take a hit. Personally, I find it too "airy" and prefer a tighter draw so I cover one of the holes with a tiny piece of tape. Wizard just covers it with a finger when taking a draw. It does the same thing. :)

The Davide and Davide mini have three tiny holes around the base that allows you to draw in air when you take a hit. Personally, I find it too "airy" and prefer a tighter draw so I cover one of the holes with a tiny piece of tape. Wizard just covers it with a finger when taking a draw. It does the same thing. :)

Oh okay :) thank you I was lost there lol

That's odd... my Davide doesn't have any holes... only the two holes in the 510 threading.

Mine looks just like this all the way around. Did I get a fake or something?

Either way... I sure do like it! It's just the right size I feel... not too big and not too small either.

I also like being able to change drip tips to one of my own.... unlike a few others out there.

Anyvape2__53258.1374949743.600.600.png

Edited by DAYVAPE

That is the full Davide 3ml. They are talking about the mini 2ml version which has an Ego connection with holes at the bottom as vents making what some think is an airy draw. Personally I like the draw the way it is.

That is the full Davide 3ml. They are talking about the mini 2ml version which has an Ego connection with holes at the bottom as vents making what some think is an airy draw. Personally I like the draw the way it is.

No WONDER I couldn't get the tape to stick on the full sized Davide. Since the holes are on the post, on the threading, every time you put it on or take it off your battery/APV, it rips at the tape, which is why my tape only lasted through two uses!

Even now that it's working right again, sometimes I find the Davide too airy for that given day, or that given time, or even that given stage of battery life. And that's not considering the days when I've been vaping mostly tobacco type flavors all day, and any more tobacco flavor (like the 618 blend in my Davide) just tastes like a cigarette butt or an ashtray. I was vaping tobacco flavors, first my honey wood, then the 618, and it got to the point where every tobacco flavor tasted like ashes, or left that kind of after taste. I ended hitting the milk chocolate for a while, and then right before bed switching back to Honey Wood. Sitting in bed, I tried hubby's 618 blend out of his cartomizer with the Provari, (usually tastes better out of his because of the variable voltage) and it was the same thing, so I KNEW I'd had too much 618 yesterday, lol.

Well plans for going to town to the vape shop got canceled so I ordered the pro tank 2, American Made! High Caliber E-Liquid in no flavor & in strawberry both 30ml bottles & 10ml empty to fill for travel. I'm so excited to get the glass tank & strawberry juice!!!!

I don't like the way my tank is its real airy even covering a whole

I don't like the way my tank is its real airy even covering a hole