Pay it forward - Extra juice

Hey, went to a vape meet saturday, and received a lot of juice, then a friend sent me a bunch of great vape dudes flavors! Some 12mg, some 24! And a 30ml 0nic of ameretto, I would like to pass down some flavors that are not for me..free. If interested send me a pm with your addy and what flavs you enjoy.....Tnks

Edited by Aquatroy

Have Mr E liquid ry4 and 616, that don't do it for me anymore, will trade for coffe, strawberry, banana, blueberry, peach or something like that. Mine are 36mg, I've moved down to 24mg

Edited by wizard46304

I like almost anything by Vape dudes. I am smitten by the honeys right now. Blue honey, strawberry honey, etc. Vape dudes is like medicine for me right now! (probably not the endorsement they want however!)

Edited by Thesheepdog

All i want is good karma......that's what it's all about. Picked up a new part time gig, that's turning into a more than PT gig, I will have em in the mail by Monday I'm hoping... Unless the power goes out again, then I'm screwed,!!!

No worries, Aqua. We all have to make a living...or in some cases, make enough money to support our hobby, lol....no, but seriously, obviously, your jobs are important, and I find it amazing that you are able to balance THREE of them. Then again, I know at one point in time, my mom was working two jobs....if it was when I think it was (I was pretty young), I thought they were all part of the same one.

Tried out a couple of the flavors you sent me last night. The Vape Dudes Chocolate Banana is, IMO, to die for. Haven't vaped on anything else since, and I can definitely see ordering this myself. The Vape Dudes Mint Chip Ice Cream, I dunno, maybe it was because it was close to after supper (but supper was cheeseburgers and chips) or something, but my first try last night definitely did not taste like the description of it, I tried bumping it up and bumping it down. Can't get a handle on what it tastes like. What was your experience with with Aqua? It's possible I grabbed the wrong bottle and put No Bake Cake in, but it doesn't look like there's enough missing from No Bake bottle for that to have happened, and it DOES look like I used a couple mls of the mint chip ice cream.

Haven't tried the No Bake Cake yet. Will try that one after I finish what I have left of my fr. vanilla that's in an evod (since that's all I have left of it) or finish off the 10 ml of Chocolate Banana (and yes, it WILL be finished today or tomorrow, as I had two two ml spills that happened as I was, well, not filling up the Evod, but I got it on the Zmax, and it wouldn't work. So I went to take it off to see what was wrong, and the tank unscrewed off the base, spilling the contents. This happened TWICE. Apparently, I hadn't gotten the base screwed on properly to the tank, either time. Third time was a charm, got the base on right, and I've been vaping that flavor ever since (I think this was around 8 - 9 last night).

WoW that's the USPS for ya, original eta was supposed to be today ! Remember, these were all samples or hand me downs, if you don't care for them, pass em on down.. Enjoy!
Seems like usps is trying to impress lately, last 3 vape mails have been a day early. Hope to get my DV order early, need some coils soon. I'll be sharing with the coworkers after I open the bottles, thanks. Edited by wizard46304

Seems like usps is trying to impress lately, last 3 vape mails have been a day early. Hope to get my DV order early, need some coils soon. I'll be sharing with the coworkers after I open the bottles, thanks.

I got my DV mail a day early, and I got my Chi-Town Honey Wood order what I consider a day early - it only hit St. Louis this morning - then had to be shipped over here in time for our mail lady to start her route.

Now I'm worried about hubby's package from them. He didn't say if they gave him tracking info on it or not, but his was shipped out Monday, and mine Tuesday (same place). And "his" (ours, it's the irish cream that they screwed up on last time) hasn't come yet.

Woo hoo, Wizard!

Had hubby check the tracking on the Irish Cream from Chi-Town (same place I got my honey wood, the one addressed to him is a "make up mail" from the order they screwed up). That one was mailed the day before mine.....and even though it originated in Illinois, like mine, for some reason it went to New York State before turning around and coming back this direction????? I USUALLY prefer dealing with the postal service over shippers like DHL and Fed Ex, for one, because they don't toss stuff around like the big boys do, two, they are USUALLY dependable, and three, well, family loyalty - my father in law worked for the Postal Data Center since around the time hubby was ten, I think.

That is, for small packages - bigger stuff, you know, like stuff you get off newegg.com, that's almost automatically sent DHL or Fed Ex, and I wouldn't want my mail carrier to have to carry a computer tower, even if she parks her truck at the end of my driveway and brings it up to the door. The last tower hubby ordered, well the last large tower hubby ordered, was HEAVY - and that was mostly empty. I think just the tower, the mobo, and the fans.

good to see people paying forward their juices! i do something similar. I have "family" around the united states that i supply hardware to. i almost always add in a bottle or two of juices i overbought on or simply didn't enjoy that much for them to try out a new flavor. I keep 5 to 10 USPS boxes on my desk with postage ready to go lol so i can pack up quick and drop off on my way out for the day.

I also find myself giving away a lot of supplies offshore. When people see (or better yet smell) me vaping they are intrigued and want to try it out so i always carry spares with me to give away. I figure i've done enough bad things in my life maybe i can offset some of them by helping people quit smoking!

Finished the chocolate banana, so I'm a sad panda now, but I'll clean out that Evod (probably change the coil) and try the no bake cake. I'm going to be ordering another order of it from Vape Dudes, though (hubby is probably freaking out with me trying new flavors and ordering them and stuff, but there are times you can't find something that sits right in your mouth, you've gotta find something, and right now it's a bit worse because I haven't found the right settings for all my flavors yet.