Hello from California :)

brooksgoddess

Well I smoked my last 10 cigs this past Sunday (got my eGo-C Twist kit in the mail Saturday) and today I'm officially a non smoker. I smoked for 32 years and only quit once during that time for 5 weeks. I did try those e-cigs u find in cigarette stores (what a ripoff!). My cousin introduced me to this vaping and it's great but there's so much info I'm kinda on overload so I thought I'd join a forum were I could ask questions and socialize.

OMG! Today was extreeeeeeemly stressfull, nothing unusual per se except I had an appt. this morning and I pretty much wanted to beat ppl up if I thought they made the slightest error (hmm maybe my nic is too low? vaping 11 to 12 mg barely finished a 1.5 mg cart since yesterday but I have to say I'm kinda intimidated about vaping in public indoors espescially with children around :( ). Basically I'm not able to give myself the attention I need right now(poor planning on my part :( ) Any suggestions on nic lvl for e-juice would be appreciated. BTW I smoked an average of 3/4 packs malboro light 100s per day.