Vape night sign up

Okay, I'm in, but some months I MAY not be able to participate, after this big purchase, some budget cutbacks may be happening, depends on how much our food bill goes down with the oldest away at college. Let me know what to order, when (didn't have time to read the last page, 'cause I'm supposed to be going to bed), and I'll be with ya.

There are some variables that we haven't discussed;

Are we all going to use the same device? Or is it a free for all? I'm likely to try whatever we pick in a Clearomizer as well as drip it. This can severely change the flavors/reviews. You know, we are each going to get different results even to ourselves depending on what device, coil, RDA etc..

Are we all getting the same pg/vg mix? Nic level? Flavor level?

What if we get more than one flavor? Say try 2 or 3 out at same time.

I also had the idea that it might be cool to do a round where we each recommend a local juice that we can't get on line, or even have a "Medic" night where the juice master himself sets the table...

There are some variables that we haven't discussed;

Are we all going to use the same device? Or is it a free for all? I'm likely to try whatever we pick in a Clearomizer as well as drip it. This can severely change the flavors/reviews. You know, we are each going to get different results even to ourselves depending on what device, coil, RDA etc..

Are we all getting the same pg/vg mix? Nic level? Flavor level?

What if we get more than one flavor? Say try 2 or 3 out at same time.

I also had the idea that it might be cool to do a round where we each recommend a local juice that we can't get on line, or even have a "Medic" night where the juice master himself sets the table...

I seriously doubt we all will have the same device. I know I plan to order mine in 70-30 24mg but that is too high for some. I think everyone should order what they would normally order if it was just a normal order. I think it would be awesome to have an IMedic night!

matt unicorn blood kicks *** and so does gummy blood and roundhouse with cream from fuzion vapors.

i would order my vape night juice in as much as 95%vg 12mg. pg is just getting so hard to vape its almost like setting my throat on fire and the flavor does not change much at all once u delve into the mostly vg world.