T2 Clearo

The T2 is awesome. A great performer. I use mine daily. They're cheap because they're popular and they make a million of them. But they don't perform cheaply, that's for sure.

When I use a low resistance coil (1.8) they tend to pop, especially with certain juices. I'm assuming that's what you mean by pop. A crackling sound when you vape.

They are definitely the best top coil unit I have used. There is always one in my case as a backup because of how bulletproof they are. I used them exclusively for a long time before switching to BCCs and then glass.

I see. I've been using it all day today and I like it a lot, but I still think I may prefer my vivi nova. The draw just seems airy and it I get kind of a strange feeling in the back of my throat when I have been vaping for a minute. Like an oily feeling kind of, it's hard to describe.

I see. I've been using it all day today and I like it a lot, but I still think I may prefer my vivi nova. The draw just seems airy and it I get kind of a strange feeling in the back of my throat when I have been vaping for a minute. Like an oily feeling kind of, it's hard to describe.

If you are used to the Vivi Nova then the T2 will seem airy at first for sure. When I hit a Vivi it is like drinking a milkshake through a coffee stirring straw lol. Its all what you like. At first I taped over one of the holes on the bottom of the tank but over time I learned how to hit them and they became my favorite until I switched to BCCs and now mainly Mini Davides.

As far as the oily feeling, I have never experienced that. Not sure what that is about.