Question: My Liquid seems to be losing flavor?

I have been shopping at a new vape shop that recently opened here in my town. For some reason, once I get about halfway through the bottle, it seems to lose all of its flavor. It literally tastes like nothing! Is there something I can do to fix this? Thanks guys!

Are you alternating flavors or buying one and vaping that one exclusively? If you vape one flavor too long the taste will start to go away. I switch throughout a minimum of 2 flavors throughout the day to as many as 4-5 but if I vape one flavor all day by afternoon I can hardly taste it.

you also need to make sure your drinking water. If you dont drink the water you will dehydrate essentially rendering your taste buds ineffective. :)

Gave up my Dr. pepper a few days ago. Only been drinking water lately. I hate water, lol

but if the vapor is water vapor it does not make sense to drink more water. your basically exhaling tiny water droplets so i dont see why you would dehydrate from vaping. i drink no more now than i used to before i started vaping and i have not been dehydrated.

I mean roughly speaking 1ml of 24mg liquid is about equal in nicotine to a pack of full flavors and it is widely thought vaping allows a higher absorption rate so it could be even more lol. Not bad for you, or really any worse than caffeine, but a known side effect is dehydration.

Also, make sure you are shaking your bottle up before you fill your tank. What I do is shake the juice bottle, open it, and then open my tank and start dropping it in.

yes thank you i know how to fill my kpt, and i shake all my juices daily even the ones i dont use just to make sure nothing settles or seperates. :)

yes thank you i know how to fill my kpt, and i shake all my juices daily even the ones i dont use just to make sure nothing settles or seperates. :)

Love2, I wasn't talking to you, goof, but to the OP! With almost 80 hours off analogs, I'm pretty sure you know how deal with the juices, plus you do some DIY stuff, don't you?