Finally found my sweet spot

I've been reading about folks finding their sweet spot with certain PV's and I've just found mine and it only took me 5 months and 5 different PV's. Gosh I've got to be the dumbest to have tried so many and for such a long time before finally finding that elusive sweet spot.

I'm using the electric angel clone with a kick along with a viva nova stv tank and a 2.8 ohm atty. The juice is tasting great and the vapor is unbelievable.

I'm so happy that I had to share. Now to get the hang of rebuilding my rsst genesis and I will be complete. Oh and at the moment I'm not so happy with the KPT 2. I taste metal with everything I've tried in it. Yuck. Gonna stick with the viva nova's for the time being.

Have a great evening and happy vaping everyone. Thanks for all your assistance in getting me this far.

At the moment I'm vaping Mister-E-Liquid's Ry4 with a hint of menthol. Man do I really taste that caramel and vanilla. Oh so creamy (nic at 12 mg).

Edited by dragongunner

With regard to the KPT2 have you tried. Non metal drip tip? It made a world of difference to me

I havent tried it with a non metal drip tip yet, but on your suggestion I will. If it works for me as it did for you it may encourage me to use my KPT again. Such a pity though sitting on my cabinet looking all beautiful and shiny.