let's see your stockpile of juices

Currently mine consists of : (That pic was a few weeks old)

300ml Spearmint

300ml Candy Cane

400ml of Strawberry Fields

120ml of Traditional Tobacco from Sweet-Vapes

90ml of Juicy Peach from Sweet-Vapes

30ml of 100% unflavored PG 24mg nic (for those occasions you need nic but want no vapor)

On order are 50ml each of Wintergreen and Peppermint from ECBlends.

Gonna get 30ml of "Atomic Fireball" from Imedic

and am about to order 50ml of Red Hots from VapeDudes to try.

And a 10 bottle sampler that all are flavors neither my wife nor I are fond of that are going to the sister in law (new vaper)

I did not find a single one of these to my liking:

A7B232A9_zps220b1cbb.jpg

those look unused

They were when I took the picture. All but the bubblegums were disgusting lol. They tasted like what they said, I just am so picky when it comes to liquids. I like pure flavors I guess and nothing desserty or too sweet.

Edited by bcartervol98

i have stopped eating some things since i started vaping, things i used to like.

Me too, and started eating some things I used to hate (celery is one example). I used to could taste one piece of celery in a pot of soup even if I didn't see it and not eat it. Now I can grab a stalk and tear it up lol.

I think my taste in liquids can be boiled down to liking pure flavors. When you get into pies, bubblegums, ice creams, and other complex flavors there is too much going on for my liking. Thats why Strawberry Fields ( a pure strawberry) and mints are about all I vape. I am super excited to try some cinnamons though. I only use Crest Cinnamon toothpaste, I love cinnamon. I drink Fireball Whiskey almost every weekend on the lake. We call it "Team Meeting".

Me too, and started eating some things I used to hate (celery is one example). I used to could taste one piece of celery in a pot of soup even if I didn't see it and not eat it. Now I can grab a stalk and tear it up lol.

I think my taste in liquids can be boiled down to liking pure flavors. When you get into pies, bubblegums, ice creams, and other complex flavors there is too much going on for my liking. Thats why Strawberry Fields ( a pure strawberry) and mints are about all I vape. I am super excited to try some cinnamons though. I only use Crest Cinnamon toothpaste, I love cinnamon. I drink Fireball Whiskey almost every weekend on the lake. We call it "Team Meeting".

i got vape dudes apple pie here, i do like it but it is hard to taste anything after vaping that for a few hours.

my laptop is being a real **** sucker today, been trying to upload my pic of juices and it just does not show up.

i need sleep, i have been awake since 8pm yesterday so 23hours

Edited by Love2VapeDaily

So you didn't care for any of the mints? Vile or just not for me stuff. I need more mints and was gong to order those....

I didnt, but in a "not for me" way not in a vile way at all. If you like those types of complex flavors you will probably enjoy them.

They were when I took the picture. All but the bubblegums were disgusting lol. They tasted like what they said, I just am so picky when it comes to liquids. I like pure flavors I guess and nothing desserty or too sweet.

You know, I'm the same way. Flavors I think I would love when I pick up the sampler (strawberry cheesecake, I love strawberry cheesecake, so I thought I would love the vape flavor - nope), I just can't stand for vaping. There are other flavors, too. I THINK, if I can get my almost aunt vaping again, if the other vaper in my house decides he doesn't like the RY4, or the sweet tobacco, I may see if she likes those, and hand those off to her. It's not that the sweet tobacco is bad, it's just....well, I prefer in my tobacco flavors that the other flavors outweigh the tobacco flavoring, and I think this is too strong on the tobacco and not strong enough on the sweet, and I'm not sure if getting more VG in it rather than PG will do enough to help it.

You know, I'm the same way. Flavors I think I would love when I pick up the sampler (strawberry cheesecake, I love strawberry cheesecake, so I thought I would love the vape flavor - nope), I just can't stand for vaping. There are other flavors, too. I THINK, if I can get my almost aunt vaping again, if the other vaper in my house decides he doesn't like the RY4, or the sweet tobacco, I may see if she likes those, and hand those off to her. It's not that the sweet tobacco is bad, it's just....well, I prefer in my tobacco flavors that the other flavors outweigh the tobacco flavoring, and I think this is too strong on the tobacco and not strong enough on the sweet, and I'm not sure if getting more VG in it rather than PG will do enough to help it.

more vg would just sweeten it even more but not necesarilly give it more flavor. that is why i cant stand tobacco anything in a vape

As far as my stockpile of juices, it's early days yet, but in my desk alone, I have honey wood, french vanilla tobacco, sweet tobacco, milk chocolate, and turkish honey tobacco (yeah, not too fond of that one). Then in hubby's desk we have bavarian cream (not fond of that one either, kinda tastes burnt), cherry flue tobacco (tolerable, but not fond of it, tastes like wood to me), RY4 (still not fond of that, again, too much tobacco, not enough flavoring), 618 with an extra flavor shot (my main vape) and I think inferno, but that one is hubby's - I'll take a hit from it from it now and then, but I haven't used a tank of it, although I might after I get my second davide. There are still more I want to order in sample packs or purchase for normal usage here in a few weeks. The sweet tobacco is growing on me, though I have to be able to vape it for more than a few hits in order for this to happen.

Not gonna take a pic. My desk is a mess, and the dining room table is stacked full of stuff that needs to find a home, lol.

ECblends Wintergreen pretty good, tastes like a wintergreen life savers. Haven't tried the peppermint yet but those are additions to my collection.

I too think a juice exchange would be cool. I'm always ordering stuff I give away would be cool to try other people's mistakes they might be another's delight!