let's see your stockpile of juices

Okay, I think that makes it official. In the next few weeks I'm going to be acquiring a few new flavors, plus samples. I need a freaking box. My one measly cabinet in the desk barely has room for the juice I keep there, thanks to the other stuff I have to keep there. I need a box. Maybe I can get one at the same time.

Not sure what ECBlends flavors you are using but the Peppermint from there is stronger than VapeDudes Candy Cane although I prefer Candy Canes flavor. The wintergreen from there is very good and flavor may be a little understated but that's ok with me since it smells like the Skoal I smell all day at work.

Not sure what ECBlends flavors you are using but the Peppermint from there is stronger than VapeDudes Candy Cane although I prefer Candy Canes flavor. The wintergreen from there is very good and flavor may be a little understated but that's ok with me since it smells like the Skoal I smell all day at work.

i have vanilla cupcake and a coffee flavor. like i said before they have more flavor in my ce6 than the protank but it is also harsher in the ce6 than the protank. maybe im just biased towards the kpt since i will only use it and a 510 unpunched carto.

As good as VapeDudes and Sweet-Vapes are, I am not sure why I even continue to try other places. I keep seeing people praising MBV and I try to be subjective but for me, it was not a lack of flavor as much as that same chemical perfumey flavor that I got from Dekang and Vaporleaf.

I am done worrying about saving money on these cheap liquids and trying stuff I will not like. I know now what I like.

I also think with liquids there is a definite price correlation with quality. I find anything less than .45-.50 cents per ML for 50-100ml bottles all have the same taste I am talking about. Even Ecblends which to me is the best of the cheaper suppliers I have tried has a touch of it.

i have vanilla cupcake and a coffee flavor. like i said before they have more flavor in my ce6 than the protank but it is also harsher in the ce6 than the protank. maybe im just biased towards the kpt since i will only use it and a 510 unpunched carto.

UNPUNCHED Carto? Why unpunched? I thought you had to have at least one punch to draw air into the carto, so you are actually drawing from the carto, and not the tank? Or something like that. Please enlighten me.