what flavor

mmmm lets see ,I saw bacon somewhere and no I didnt think that was a good idea -

butter pecan ice cream would be amazing!

i seen bacon, maple and hickory smoke oh and pizza. doesnt sound like a great vape but i hear some people like chocolate covered bacon to eat.

i seen bacon, maple and hickory smoke oh and pizza. doesnt sound like a great vape but i hear some people like chocolate covered bacon to eat.

lol Im guilty of putting bacon on a broiler pan sprinkling with brown sugar and broiling the bacon -omg the kids have done this at their friends houses and think im god! lol it wasnt my idea grandma used to do it . my husband thought I was crazy when we got married now he knows its great ;)

but I wouldnt want to vape it

Edited by Christie

you are doing better than me then. i can barely get it to cook before i reach in the skillet and pull it out with my fingers. out of a pound of bacon half gets eaten before it gets on plate. but i dont like mine crunchy like my wife. the crunchier it gets the less flavor i get out of the bacon.

you are doing better than me then. i can barely get it to cook before i reach in the skillet and pull it out with my fingers. out of a pound of bacon half gets eaten before it gets on plate. but i dont like mine crunchy like my wife. the crunchier it gets the less flavor i get out of the bacon.

thisa is very true ,I like to cook it in the oven because It all cooks at the same time -while im making pancakes or whatever else . I like mine a little "flabbier" than my husband he likes his "done" hes afraid of under done pork so hed rather It all be burnt.

If it's not crispy I'm not eating it. I want mine to break, not bend.

I can't think of something I like in every day life that would be good as a vape. I mean I love Key Lime Pie, but the vape flavor just sucks IMO.

Maybe a line of flavors that taste like Sonic slushes? That would be good.