What do I have and looking for extra parts

This is the setup that i picked up. I know the tank is a vivi nova and its an ego type battery. I cant seem to find parts for it. What you see is all I have, no spares of anything. I tried cleaning it today and how the bottom pieces seem separated I just cannot get them apart. Anyone have any insight? Thanks

post-25599-0-09789300-1375836997_thumb.j

DO you mean the bottom part of the tank wont come off of the battery?

because when this happens,I use......everyone guessed it hemosats. but use a dish towel or youll scratch it up.you can also use pliers but they dont have finger rings.

Thank you so much. I will probably change tanks one day but im happy with it right now. Im still trying to learn all the lingo and what part is what. The plac3 I got the tank said it is a nova v10 btw. Thats probably why I cant find parts.

just as a cautionary staement , pick up a cheap little ce4 ce5 or something similar in case you break or leak or you will be freaking out !

I paid 10.00 for a 4.00 tank because I was panic stricken I was on my last coil and thats the first thing I found the store didnt have my coils !

Im just really confused between the difference of a cartomizer and a clearomizer. I was looking at a kranger protank but really have no clue what i am doing. I guess i am looking for something that will be cost effective to have spare parts because my wife is already getting on me that I stopped smoking cigars and started doing this and spending more money and asking why i just cant quit cold turkey like her friends did. Ugh

Im just really confused between the difference of a cartomizer and a clearomizer. I was looking at a kranger protank but really have no clue what i am doing. I guess i am looking for something that will be cost effective to have spare parts because my wife is already getting on me that I stopped smoking cigars and started doing this and spending more money and asking why i just cant quit cold turkey like her friends did. Ugh

every thing I have is considered a clearomizer. its a "tank" that has no stuffing but uses a "wick".either the standard stringy three or four or whatever strand wick or a bottom changeable coil or "bcc".I didnt get any cartomizers because it seems like a pain to me I like to change flavors a lot and I dump out the fluid into a mini tea cup and Ill use it later (usually in a few hours)

SO they just wouldnt be a good product for me .

Like I said in a previous post you can pick up clearomizer cheap. I personally because of all the flavor changing I do find the bcc type easier to clean and change ,the longer wicks are a tad messy becaue the wicks retain more fluid and thats more you have to clean up and I kind of wastes some of the fluid too :(

MAybe someone else will come a long who is better versed in using the cartomizers ,but all of my experience is based on what I use;)

But get version 2, much better than 1....

im used to the metal tip but never been a fan of O-rings, wish they had made it like the first where everything screws together but just make the drip tip with a o-ring. maybe i should look at it in case it does screw together then i might pull the trigger some day soon.

I never liked orings before, but the 2 screws together with the center tube, and works well. Wish the rings were black instead of clear, hard to find in the sink!

maybe they or someone will make black ones to fit I know what you mean ,I have freaked out thinking well they went down the drain.lol no I found them.

im used to the metal tip but never been a fan of O-rings, wish they had made it like the first where everything screws together but just make the drip tip with a o-ring. maybe i should look at it in case it does screw together then i might pull the trigger some day soon.

That is a good price ! thanks for posting:)

I was doing some digging on the net and I think that my battery is a knockoff. Do the genuine ego type batteries have any telltale logos on them? Mine is completely blank. It also has the light on the button when it is on the charger and comes off already turned on.

There is a stamp engraved in the bottom end cap. Not all knock-offs are bad. Some are better than others. My genuine joye-tech ego battery also comes off the charger alrready on.

All of my genuine eGo batteries have the eGo name on the bottom side as well as their logo on the very bottom of the battery.

As for clearomizers vs cartomizers...a cartomizer is a metal cylinder with some filler material (looks like a synthetic cotton) in it. You put juice into the filler material and vape. A clearomizer is synonymous with a tank. The have a clear "tank" so you can see the juice. Clearomizers come in top coil which have wicks on top or a bottom coil where the coil and wick are on the bottom. So far my favorite clearomizers are the Kangor Pro Tank 2, the Davide Glassomizer (mini) and I've given up on the Vision Victory. It was great for awhile until they all started leaking at once. :(

All of my genuine eGo batteries have the eGo name on the bottom side as well as their logo on the very bottom of the battery.

As for clearomizers vs cartomizers...a cartomizer is a metal cylinder with some filler material (looks like a synthetic cotton) in it. You put juice into the filler material and vape. A clearomizer is synonymous with a tank. The have a clear "tank" so you can see the juice. Clearomizers come in top coil which have wicks on top or a bottom coil where the coil and wick are on the bottom. So far my favorite clearomizers are the Kangor Pro Tank 2, the Davide Glassomizer (mini) and I've given up on the Vision Victory. It was great for awhile until they all started leaking at once. :(

Yay she likes the davide ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I agreed with you Tameiki that one flavor can irritate us, so there is need to change other flavors according to mood. My favorite flavors are tobacco, menthol, peach, vanilla, apple, cherry, and cappuccino. For more information you can visit at http://www.smokerelief.co.uk/ecigarette-refills-tobacco-menthol-cappuccino-cherry