Yes, another 'storage' question.

Okay, after a month I have a pretty good idea how much juice I'm using and it has been about 30 ml in that time. I had ordered two 10 - 10 ml bottle sample packs (one 24mg and one 11mg), and want to order at least a couple 15 ml bottles of 0 nic.

So as of now, have about 170 ml of juice.......should I put some of that in the fridge?

There is a thread someplace that talks about freezing nicotine base if you are a diy mixer. Most pre-mixed liquids have about a one year shelf life. I don't know if storing it in the fridge will make any difference or extend the shelf life. I do know that extreme heat will damage your liquid. It is best to keep it from heat and away from direct light is your best option. I don't keep large amounts of liquid on hand, I only order enough for a few weeks. I store it in my kitchen cupboard with the cups and glasses above my sink.

I keep all of mine in my china cabinet .except the ones im steeping - I put those in the drawer in the china cabinet,I need to keep them away from the current "in use" juice ,because I kept forgetting what I was steeping until I tasted them .then It was like omg this is horrible -oh yeah its not ready yet lol

I think as long as your house is air conditioned it is ok .I live in Florida SO My house stays 78 most of the year-except winter when I open the windows and try to get it to 60 in here lol .

78 degrees seems kinda warm, our residence is more in the neighborhood of high 60's in the summer due to the 110 outside

I don't know about where you are at, but if we in Florida kept our temp at 70 in the summer, our elec bill would be unpayable, and as soon as you walked outside it would be like going from the fridge to the oven. So, 78 is pretty common here, and is just fine compared to outside.

Edited by kerk

I don't know about where you are at, but if we in Florida kept our temp at 70 in the summer, our elec bill would be unpayable, and as soon as you walked outside it would be like going from the fridge to the oven. So, 78 is pretty common here, and is just fine compared to outside.

Absolutely , Mine was $397.00 this month lol one month .

and the temperature on my car thermometer read 102 outside today thought I was going to die!!!

cant wait to get septembers bill thats the one that will be the most of the year !

Edited by Christie

Okay, so how long is juice good if I keep it in a cool-ish dark place. The only place in the house cooler than where it is would be the basement, and I really don't want to have to go down there to get my juice. And hopefully it will be cooling off soon, so it won't get over 79 in the house anymore.

I was going to ask the storage question tonight.

Yeah Oklahoma has been great this summer. Which...well that makes a difference when you work in a no ac environment.

Anyway, I'm contemplating building a little cabinet for my stuffs and keeping a temp regulator of some kind in it. Depends on what I find around the shop or in the boneyard (stuff we don't sell that the new kids built/ mistakes).