Anyone Else an Audiophile?

I have been one since i was really little but recently i have really stepped into the realm of the best sound you can get.

I have owned over 50 different top brand headphones (Bose, klipsch, senheisser, manta, monster, etc.) and let me tell you.... i have found my 2 favorite. I have a pick for earbuds and one for studio style over the ear headphones

Earbuds: Bose IE2, they are the MOST comfortable earbud i have ever worn and you cant beat the sound quality. crisp highs with a tight mid section and just enough boomy bass to let you hear and feel it without overpowering the rest of the sounds

Over the Ear: Monster Diamond Tears editions. These headphones blow away my MKT studio monitors and are half the price..... I love these things for mixing. I can isolate each instrument or sound in one ear and still find its range in the other.... it moves based on setting in the internal wiring pattern for them. Its freaking incredible.

Dont know that anyone else here cares but i just thought i would share it if anyone loves to listen to music but is tired of the cheap skull candy knock offs. :)

I'm not an audiophile, but I do like music (who doesn't?).

I also record audio books, you can find my recordings here:

https://catalog.librivox.org/people_public.php?peopleid=8087

I have made recordings in Latin, Spanish, Italian, and English.

Sorry didn't mean to go off topic.It's audio related anyway.

Edited by ArnieH

bose continues to amaze me. they have come a long way to making their products are available to the general public. you dont have to have tons of money to get a great product like with klipsch or senheisser.

I am also quickly becoming a fan of the Monster DNA line. They are simply some of the best headphones i have ever owned and i wouldnt think twice about replacing them with the same pair if they ever broke or were stolen.

I don't go anywhere without my Bose earbuds. Frequency response is awesome. I use 'em on my phone, iPod, line6 pod, and Korg Pandora.

Still use my sennheisers in the studio settings. I actually haven't bought new headphones for a while...