Whatcha Vaping?

I have been vaping Blend 4 from Alien Vision...LOVE IT! Went through a period though when I couldn't taste anything. I think I was dehydrated. I remember ya'll saying something about that. So I drank about a gallon of water and magically it all came back! So, thank you all for your wonderful wisdom. I vape that Blend 4 alot and of course Boba's Bounty. Looking for something else as well, kind of getting bored. Branched out and bought a Vamo 5, learned on here about stacking batteries..no!, but love that thing. Thanks Again!

Valita

This makes just dragon fruit taste bleh.

Pickle juice was just a joke from a goofy friend it will be renamed I'm sure.

I may do contest on this one. I'm stuck for good catchy name. I have had a few names tossed at me, but none are quite what I'm looking for.

Names I'm considering are:

Spider Venom

Lost Paridise

Soul Juice

Dreamy & Creamy

Back to Topic...

Testing Mojito tonight that has been steeping for a week now. :ice:

I may do contest on this one. I'm stuck for good catchy name. I have had a few names tossed at me, but none are quite what I'm looking for.

Names I'm considering are:

Spider Venom

Lost Paridise

Soul Juice

Dreamy & Creamy

Back to Topic...

Testing Mojito tonight that has been steeping for a week now. :ice:

Well...what's it taste like?

Ma (Mdobies) has described it as a tropical fruit drink and very creamy. It is what I sent her as Pickle Juice. It was an inside joke between Her and Mothy but it was a flavor she had been asking for. Now I need a real name for it. It is a combo of 5 different flavorings loosely based on Dragons tears and Dragons Blood.