Usa Or Chinese Made Juices?

I'm going to revive an old discussion that I saw a thread for from 2010. I recently learned from a post on one of the threads on this forum that even juices labeled 'Made in USA' only have to be a certain percentage. Personally, I wouldn't trust putting ANYTHING in my body from China, and would like to hear opinion on what is thought to be the 'best quality' juice out there.

Well it's like a Nissan that is made in the USA. It is "assembled" here with parts from overseas. A liquid can be "made in the USA" using foreign made PG, VG, nic, or flavoring and still make that claim legally if it is mixed here. No one can know for sure with anyone, and I say this all the time so it may seem redundant, but in my I trust 100% in VapeDudes and Sweet-Vapes to be USA products made from USA ingredients. In my opinion from the dozen or so suppliers I have tried these are the only two that no flavor I have tried had any chemical taste to their liquids. Sure I have gotten flavors from both I wasn't fond of but only because I just didn't like them lol. I also only trust that VapeDudes mixes each order individually. Sweet-Vapes may do some but I ordered 120ml of a flavor from them once that shipped in like 3 hours so its hard for me to believe as high volume they do it could be done that quickly, maybe. Either way both are great. I actually broke down and tried Dekang and to me, it was awful. Like worst taste I have tasted since I started vaping.

I would never knowingly ingest anything into my body made in China but with hardware there are few choices. It sometimes makes me nervous to have what basically is something that could explode on a lanyard around my neck if I'm being honest and would feel better if the USA could get into the market on the hardware as well an the ingredients but given the FDAs impending deeming forthcoming I will be content if it stays as is.

Thanks B, it's another 'live and learn' moment. I've got a bunch of juice from AV to burn through, but after that I will be ordering from your guys.

BTW all, I cut and pasted the topic and didn't pay attention to the 'Usa' before I posted. My duh.

Edited by kerk

Lots of toys were taken off the market from China for having lead in them. Will I ever really know the starting place of the consumables from China? and their real ingredients?

No toys for the kids and no juice from China for me.

Genuine Chinese Made Chemical tasting garbage in my opinion. Some like it. I would probably go back to analogs if that we're the only available liquid.

Go ahead.....'un-make' my day.

Taste is Okay, as I have no other point of reference yet......it's what's in it that concerns me.

I have not gone through 20ml of juice yet, and unfortunately, I still have 180ml of 'Genuine Dekang Liquid' to go through, and at this rate, it will take me about 9 months. Of course, I can always throw it out, but........no......unless other members here want to save me from subjecting my body to 'Genuine Dekang Liquid', and begin sending me juice contributions from VapeDudes and Sweet-Vapes (flavors to be chosen by senders, of course, which in turn I will rate for you.....thumbs up, or down).

But I suspect that ain't happening, and being the tight wad that I am, I will have to suffer through this 'Genuine Dekang Liquid'.

Well at least I found out before I ordered some 0 nic to begin mixing down with.

If there are any pro 'Genuine Dekang Liquid' users out there, chime in........I could use some reinforcement about putting this commie vape in my lungs.

they are here but most of us use the guys B mentioned, vape dudes, sweet vapes etc. avejuice.com is some nasty ****, had some sent to me and it was like hot dumpster in a 110 degree day with a side of corpse.

they are here but most of us use the guys B mentioned, vape dudes, sweet vapes etc. avejuice.com is some nasty ****, had some sent to me and it was like hot dumpster in a 110 degree day with a side of corpse.

"..hot dumpster in a 110 degree day with a side of corpse.."? Is that like a 72 Malibu SS........with a 6 cylinder?

I would take it! Then of course their just 'might' be a few mods going on! 396 for one. The new race automatic trannies shift better than a manual and have paddles on the wheel. Then add all the usual mods for that car. Then sell it for 55k and build a real car!