Ego-T Problems

I have been using the tank system with the CE4 clearomizer,and I now have to clean the tank daily, or my ejuice will turn from pee-gold to really dark brown and not taste very good. Is there a system that will not be labor-intensive as I vape a lot. As a matter of fact, my wife says she never sees me without the thing in my mouth or at the least, in my hand. I am medically retired, party due to smoking, and am home 24/7, so I need my "stuff". So any good , sensible suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I started with Blu three years ago but am trying to stay away from the fiber filled cartomizers and/or cartridges and drip tip smoking.

If you like the CE4 just get more of them and rotate them more often. Unfortunately no way around the maintenance if your a heavy vaper.

You might be a candidate for a high performance mod like the evic

If you are sticking with the CE4 you know they only last about 4 weeks (pros correct me if I am wrong). Then you have to throw it out and get a new one. When I first started vaping I got the CE4 in my first kit and after about 4 weeks I started tasting that bad taste and my juice turned that color. I took it back where I bought it and the salesmen told me that I had finally burned it out and that was normal and I needed a new one. I bought a new one and problem solved. Could that be the problem?

I think one would be extremely fortunate to have a CE4 last 4 weeks if they are using the same one all the time. Before I got some better clearos mine were 1-2 weeks max with 1.8ohm resistance.

I think one would be extremely fortunate to have a CE4 last 4 weeks if they are using the same one all the time. Before I got some better clearos mine were 1-2 weeks max with 1.8ohm resistance.

The couple you sent me I just tossed the last 3 away tuesday of this week but I was alternating them.

your talking coils not the whole set up right? why would you through the entire tank away when a rewick or coil change would fix it?

The ones I had came on my first eGo kit and they were the kind you could not put new wicks in so when they burned out you just had to toss them.