PLEASE HELP NEW TO E CIGS

So ive been wanting an e cig for a little bit now but not for the same purposes as most. I've never been addicted to cigarettes or anything like that. I simply just like smoking for the enjoyment and when i saw that there was the no nicotine e liquid i was interested. What is the best starter kit for me? I like big clouds by the way and thank you in advance!

So ive been wanting an e cig for a little bit now but not for the same purposes as most. I've never been addicted to cigarettes or anything like that. I simply just like smoking for the enjoyment and when i saw that there was the no nicotine e liquid i was interested. What is the best starter kit for me? I like big clouds by the way and thank you in advance!

Welcome to the forum. Interesting.......just like smoking for enjoyment, but not addicted? Good for you, if that's the case. I told myself that for many years......until I tried to quite. And I have read that most junkies say they too can quite anytime, 'after' the next fix.

As far as what gear you might prefer.......just lurk here and read. There is an abundance of information and opinions from real users, not sellers. As for clouds of vape, you will probably want juice with a high VG content.

Welcome to the forum. Interesting.......just like smoking for enjoyment, but not addicted? Good for you, if that's the case. I told myself that for many years......until I tried to quite. And I have read that most junkies say they too can quite anytime, 'after' the next fix.

As far as what gear you might prefer.......just lurk here and read. There is an abundance of information and opinions from real users, not sellers. As for clouds of vape, you will probably want juice with a high VG content.

My good friend owns a hookah and i do smoke that from time to time but i have never smoked a cigarette in my life. Just looking for something that will give off a good amount of vapor and what is VG?

eJuice is made with Polyglycol (PG) and/or vegatable glycerin (VG). PG carries the flavor additive better and provides a better throat hit while VG gives off better vapor. Most juices will have at least a 60/40 PG/VG ratio while most of the better brands have 70/30. I prefer 50/50 but only from brands that I know carry a ton of flavor.

As for something that will give you a lot of vapor production, I'd recommend starting with an eGo kit and some CE4 clearomizers. You'll get good vapor production, excellent flavor, and it's a good intro to eCigs without breaking the bank.

Will have to nitpic here PG=Propylene glycol.

Also if you don't already have the addiction to smoking I don't recommend

E-cig use.Why put anything in your lungs if it isn't necessary. Just my .02

I believe E-cigs are dramatically safer than tobacco but why take the chance?

For most of us it's better than tobacco but only as a reduced harm alternative

not as a starting place for a new habit IMHO.

Will have to nitpic here PG=Propylene glycol.

Also if you don't already have the addiction to smoking I don't recommend

E-cig use.Why put anything in your lungs if it isn't necessary. Just my .02

I believe E-cigs are dramatically safer than tobacco but why take the chance?

For most of us it's better than tobacco but only as a reduced harm alternative

not as a starting place for a new habit IMHO.

Very well said

Very well said

I third this statement.E-cigs are new enough to not have a ton of data out yet. there is some yes, and for sure smoking things like cigarettes with 4000 known chemicals almost anything is better than that but if you arent a smoker why risk finding out 10 years from now you damaged your lungs? even a little bit .everything comes with risks as smokers we are switching from a known deadly habit to a "probably" harmless but definitely much better habit .if I had virgin lungs Id keep it that way .