510 one......Zzzzzzzz

Ordered a second round of juice in lower nic to begin cutting down my 24mg original order. Ordered from AV, and when browsing their clearance stuff I see they had '510 One' express starter kits (auto's). One bat, two cartomizers, and charger for $10. Wanted to try a 510 size so I ordered a couple.

I see why they were on clearance. You can pull until you start to turn a little blue and it won't produce enough vapor to see on exhale. I even topped off the carto as I thought it might have dried out some, but it didn't matter.

No more 'auto' anything for me.

Good to know so I won't waste any money on these. Was kinda curious but now? Not so much. Thanks! :)

Yeah, I can see these turning someone off to vaping if it was their first piece of gear.

My wife and I both got one of these kits. I got manual batteries and she got the autos. It didn't take long for her to want to switch to the manuals. When ever I tried using the autos I found that you have to pinch the seam with two fingers between the carto and the battery in order to get the battery to activate reliably. I'm quite happy with the manuals, however. I use them when away from home when I need something very small and discrete.

The Halo G6 smaller batteries are this way. I was vaping like a monster but still wondering why I was not ok. It was Tam who recognized my problem as not enough battery to get a decent nic hit. They sell because they look like a cig.

The iTaste VV/vw I sport looks like an electric tooth brush! :D I-dont-care! It gives me a decent hit at 800mah. The litle batteries are mini and mini in mili amp hours also. Not really a good fit for anyone for long terem control of tobacco.

Also interesting, I wrote a polite, negative review with 1 star on the AV web site. It hasn't been posted yet, and I will be interested to see if it is. I have noticed that 'all' their products 'seem' to have 5 star reviews, and very few with 4 stars. I could be wrong, but I suspect AquaVape may be posting 'only' favorable reviews on everything.

The Halo G6 smaller batteries are this way. I was vaping like a monster but still wondering why I was not ok. It was Tam who recognized my problem as not enough battery to get a decent nic hit. They sell because they look like a cig.

The iTaste VV/vw I sport looks like an electric tooth brush! :D I-dont-care! It gives me a decent hit at 800mah. The litle batteries are mini and mini in mili amp hours also. Not really a good fit for anyone for long terem control of tobacco.

Understood, but these don't even give 'one' semi-throat hit, fully charged and fully loaded. I will certainly seek counsel here before I flush anymore money.

Understood, but these don't even give 'one' semi-throat hit, fully charged and fully loaded. I will certainly seek counsel here before I flush anymore money.

And we'll certainly be here with more recs for you than you probably wanted. :D