just bought e-cigbpen style starter from electra vapor, help!

coltlilly

Ive had three cigarettes sibce I staryed 3 days ago and im running into some issues. It burns! My throat feels so scratchy when I vape that I want to put it down. I drink in between each puff. It was helping but now its failing. Im a menthokated smoker but I couldnt hack the menthol flavir with these so im vaping an mlight90 which is a tobbacco flavor. They staryed me off with a 24 level nic. I dosed ot down myself to half strength using a zero. And it still flipping burns. I have felt really proud of my self but if I dose it down anymore i wont be getting the nic that ii crave and I know ill go back to cigs and I really dont want that. Can someone shoot me some advice or suggestions?

Either of those are nice kits, honestly. I think the problem is likely the juice. However, I have run into a burning feeling using any cartridge with polyfill or a cartomizer that is getting a bit too old. Personally, for a pen style, I'd have recommended the Joyetech 510. Beautiful kit, very reliable, and options to go with tanks. Plus, when/if you are ready to upgrade to an eGo style battery, all your stuff will work with it as well.

Either of those are nice kits, honestly. I think the problem is the juice.

I agree with this. Sounds like you need to go to a set up where you can customize your juice mixture. You may have sensitivity to pg. You can use a juice with a higher vg content but keep the nicotine up and that may work for you.