Lungs and "tear up"

Mike

Had a guy say to me today that vapor is no good and worse than cigarettes. He says that it will tear up your lungs. I told him how I recently went swimming in an in ground pool and did 2 laps under water the long way without coming up. He then says "but it's no good". I then told him that 4 years ago I got out of breath much easier and I would have never been able to do that. I also said that anything you put into your lungs besides 20% oxygen and 79% nitrogen cannot be good for them. He says again, "but that vapor will tear up your lungs". At this point of course I was done arguing so I let it go and drank my beer. Then I see this guy go into a pack of analogs and light one up. Those two beers I had today hit the spot!!!

One thing that I have found is that some people draw straight to the lungs and others pull into the mouth then lungs. all the people I have had try my setup that cough until they cry, direct draw to the lungs. when I get them to draw mouth to lungs......no raspy harsh cough.

some people just aren't ready for the change....

well, l2vD, Some people aren't worth wasting your time and I know when to shut up.

...most of the time anyways, lol

Edited by Mike

Vapor can be very harsh even to a heavy smoker. I've had many people try my setup and act like they needed to cough up a lung. I've taken drags of a but to see the difference. The anolog butt had about the same amount of TH as my eGo only it tasted much worse. I'm at the point now that I don't remember so much how I used to smoke. No doubt I would take it straight down the lungs as fast and deep as I could. Vaping is much different for me and for most in how we inhale and it's mostly a quick in and out after a longer button press.

That guy sounds like he was trying to convince himself more than you, Mike. He probably wanted off the analogs but was afraid to try... Good for you that you took the high road because we all know vaping is so much more fun! :)

So when I smoked, everyone told me I hit it like a joint. I hold the smoke lightly in my lips, and suck it a ton of air when I smoke. I do the same with vapor, and it's an amazing "smoke"

People are scared of change. If you tell them that Billy Bragg is much better than Woody Guthrie... well... they just don't buy it. But c'mon now!