Lower 'nic' on a beer night?

Just curious if others lower, keep the same, or raise their juice nic level before having a few.

I've only had one evening of a few beers since vaping, and of course, as with analogs, I'll puff more with a beer in hand. It made me think that it would probably be a good idea to go to a lower level of nic on those nights.

I only have my initial order of 24mg of juice, but I'm going to order some more of 11mg so I can start mixing down, as I want to get down to a consistent 11mg use in a few months.

I don't usually lower, that being said i actually slow down the amount of vaping i'm doing while drinking. For me personally, it's not so much the nicotine that makes me "woozy" while drinking, it's the actual action of "smoking" while drinking that makes me get that much more tipsy.

I use 24mg in all settings and I think I vape about the same amount when I drink as when I do not. The only thing that I have noticed is I dehydrate a lot faster than when I smoked analogs when drinking. Then again, its nothing for me to put down a 5th of Makers Mark in a day on the lake lol. I do not even drink at home, and hardly ever anywhere but the lake. I even keep all my liquor on the boat, there is never any at home. I am one of those "I don't drink a lot, but when I do, I tend to drink a lot" kind of people lol. Because of the sever dehydration (cottonmouth, ankles swelling, etc...) I have decided starting this weekend I am on a ratio of 1 bottle of water for each drink I ingest. Should help.

Then again, its nothing for me to put down a 5th of Makers Mark in a day on the lake lol. I do not even drink at home, and hardly ever anywhere but the lake. I even keep all my liquor on the boat, there is never any at home. I am one of those "I don't drink a lot, but when I do, I tend to drink a lot" kind of people lol.lp.

Isnt that called "Drunken Sailor Syndrome" ? lol!

Edited by Aquatroy

Isnt that called "Drunken Sailor Syndrome" ? lol!

I just call it "the weekend" in spring and summer. I go from October until April with only a handful of drinks then blow it out all summer. Maybe "Winter Liver Restoration" lol

On adverage a analog is 9 grams of nic (per cig) and if you smoked like I did while drinking it is way over the 24 grams in your juice :cheers:

That brings a question to mind on something. 'How is nic measured in juice'?

I mean, is it '24mg' per what? Per 10ml bottle? Per ounce? Per gallon? Per ocean? Per puff? Per WHAT?

And also, if the average analog is 9 mg's (not grams, that would be a third of an ounce), it's 9mg per WHAT? Per analog? Per puff? Per WHAT?

So if it is 9mg per analog, that means you would have to inhale the WHOLE analog to get 9mg's of nic.

Anyway, until I see a 'Per' Something, nic mg ratings are really meaningless to me.

And I really think someone is mistaken thinking there is 9 grams of nic in a single analog. I could be wrong, but I think that sounds awful high even if you meant milligrams. Again, not a scientist. I vape about 2ml a day of 24mg nic liquid and I remember doing a conversion somewhere at some point that equated the 48mg I was getting a day to a pack and a half of analogs (I think Camel Lights were the sample used)

• Lucky Strike Regular 1.6 mg per cigarette
  • Marlboro Red 1.2 mg per cigarette
  • Marlboro Light 0.8 mg per cigarette
  • Newport Regular 1.2 mg per cigarette
  • Newport Light 0.7 mg per cigarette
  • Camel Regular 1.4 mg per cigarette
  • Camel Light 0.9 mg per cigarette
  • Camel Wide 1.2 mg per cigarette
  • Capri Super Slim 0.8 mg per cigarette
  • Chesterfield Full Flavor 1.5 mg per cigarette
  • Parliament Light 0.7 mg per cigarette
  • Salem Regular 1.2 mg per cigarette
  • Salem Light 0.9 mg per cigarette
  • Basic Regular 1.0 mg per cigarette
  • Basic Light 0.7 mg per cigarette
  • Kool Regular 1.1 mg per cigarette
  • Paul Maul Regular 1.7 mg per cigarette
  • Virginia Slims 1.1 mg per cigarette
  • Winston Regular 1.2 mg per cigarette

I think I would , not that I drink much but when I did drink it would be nothing for me to hammer a pack a smokes In 4 hours time playing cards or darts.And my god the next day was horrible!

Id take a low does just in case .