first time vaping

BUDZBDANK

i just recently got into vaping, completely new to the concept, been doing lots of research as far as where to start and what not,. dont want to just start out with mods right away, so what i ordered was the ego ce4 1100 mAh starter kit with a mega vivi nova clearomiozer so i can try out different takes as well as three kinds of juice, just wondering if this is a goof place to start, i read that these are pretty universal for trying out different types of tanks and whatnot so i can sort of test the waters before moving on to adjustable voltage and such. just wondering if i could get some suggestions and whatnot as far as if this was a good way to start and where to go next. and also i have yet to recieve it in the mail

thank you all for the support, and help as i try and quit the nastiest habit that there is, i should receive it today or tomorrow, do they usually arrive pretty fast after you order? and also is there instructions with it? or should i just YouTube the proper set up of the device? once again thank you all

I just convinced my good friend to switch over to analogs. He ordered his eGo 900mah kit from AquaVaporCig.com and it got there in about 3 days (from east coast to west coast). Which is about normal...I order a 100ml sample pack from them about every 8 weeks or so.

He's new to the whole eCig revolution and relying on me for information. So, I told him to check out the following videos:

Filling a CE4/5 Clearomizer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJRrHHlpeHg

Cleaning a CE4/5 Clearomizer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bsXkEhNufMs

And cleaning a battery and atomizer (which should also be done to the USB charger dongle):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz-ZdZMHwMI

Edited by Synther

More like the Dork Side, LOL!!! Considering the thousands of products being peddled by hundreds of vendors, and the myriad of tips, tricks, and techniques out there, the sheer amount of information to be absorbed can only lead to one conclusion:

What starts as an alternative therapy to quitting smoking inevitably becomes a full-time hobby.

Welcome to VaporTalk, and your new life!! Once free from tobacco, I am sure that you, too, will find that smoking cigarettes was never this much fun!!!

More like the Dork Side, LOL!!! Considering the thousands of products being peddled by hundreds of vendors, and the myriad of tips, tricks, and techniques out there, the sheer amount of information to be absorbed can only lead to one conclusion:

What starts as an alternative therapy to quitting smoking inevitably becomes a full-time hobby.

Welcome to VaporTalk, and your new life!! Once free from tobacco, I am sure that you, too, will find that smoking cigarettes was never this much fun!!!

I never looked at it as "quitting smoking." If I had told myself I was quitting, I never truly would have. Instead I told myself, "I'm doing this now rather than smoking," and I made the firm decision to just funnel the money I would be using to smoke into vaping. I still enjoy vaping at the same exact moments that I would enjoy a cigarette, plus a few additional times/places, and I kind of look at it just like I did when I went from buying packs to rolling my own. Nobody likes a quitter. :P

Welcome to Vapor Talk! I started with the same set up and it has worked for me. I have moved on to the VV now and at first I thought I would not use the different settings, but I soon found out that different juices need different settings to taste good. You've joined a great group of people. Very supportive too.