Already been a loser......

.....a 'parts' loser, that is. I got the ego spinner kit with Bottom Feeder EVOD Tanks a little over a week ago, and already I managed to lose one of the nylon gaskets that seperate the atty from the tank contents. Just emailed aquavape to see if they could be ordered.

In the meantime, has anyone done the same and successfully rigged up something else? I've got a ton of different plumbing washers, but I don't know if hard vinyl would take the heat. I may give it a try.

Also, when you get a 'gurgling', or it sounds like your sucking the last of your milk shake through a straw, what needs to be done?

Not sure about the missing part, but the gurgling sound means you have liquid in your air hole through the coil. Put a Qtip loosely against the opening on the bottom and blow out the excess liquid, swab it all off to get it as dry as you can, and you should be good to go. It happens with every delivery device at some point.

The only clearo-tank I have ever had that never flooded is the Kanger T2 and (so far) the Pro Tank although I have only had it a couple days. Conversely, everything I have had that was a Vision product has flooded from time to time requiring them to be blown out.

If you lost and O-Ring gasket, there's a few places you might try. Home Depot has a pretty good selection of gaskets. Aside from that, you might try your local dentists office of all places. They have a good selection of really small nylon rings/gaskets or try a pet store that has kits for aquariums.

If you lost and O-Ring gasket, there's a few places you might try. Home Depot has a pretty good selection of gaskets. Aside from that, you might try your local dentists office of all places. They have a good selection of really small nylon rings/gaskets or try a pet store that has kits for aquariums.

Excellent suggestions, Synth, I was hoping you'd chime in, as I believe your familiar with my spinner set up. None of my multitudes of plumbing gaskets were that small, but somehow I saw a tiny black rubber gasket on the counter in the bath, probably remnants from my pockets, as that is one of the places my wife dumps my pocket booty when she's gonna wash my work shorts.

Anyway, I have no idea where it came from, and it was actually a 'cup' style washer which actually better than a flat gasket. The hole was a bit small, but the OD was near perfect. So it's on my backup, and will see if it holds up until I get the real thing. I guess if it lasts as long as the coil, I'm fine. Lesson learned about paying attention to those o-rings.

Excellent suggestions, Synth, I was hoping you'd chime in, as I believe your familiar with my spinner set up. None of my multitudes of plumbing gaskets were that small, but somehow I saw a tiny black rubber gasket on the counter in the bath, probably remnants from my pockets, as that is one of the places my wife dumps my pocket booty when she's gonna wash my work shorts.

Anyway, I have no idea where it came from, and it was actually a 'cup' style washer which actually better than a flat gasket. The hole was a bit small, but the OD was near perfect. So it's on my backup, and will see if it holds up until I get the real thing. I guess if it lasts as long as the coil, I'm fine. Lesson learned about paying attention to those o-rings.

Glad to hear you were able to get something up and going! Another way around it would be to just purchase a replacement CE4/CE5 drip tip, which should include the O-ring gasket with it. $3.00 and you should be good to go.

http://www.aquavaporcig.com/Multi-Colored-Plastic-Tip-for-CE4-and-CE5-Clearomizers_p_558.html

Glad to hear you were able to get something up and going! Another way around it would be to just purchase a replacement CE4/CE5 drip tip, which should include the O-ring gasket with it. $3.00 and you should be good to go.

http://www.aquavaporcig.com/Multi-Colored-Plastic-Tip-for-CE4-and-CE5-Clearomizers_p_558.html

Thanks Synth, but it's not the drip tip gasket I lost, it's the one on the coil as pictured.

So I think I'll just order one of these with my next order.

http://www.aquavaporcig.com/eGo-T3-Bottom-Coil-Clearomizer_p_531.html

I'll have a spare coil, and hopefully the gasket will last through the use of two coils.

And BTW, thanks for pointing out the 'drip tip'......I wasn't sure if they were removable or not, and didn't want to force it.

vapecoils.jpg

Thanks Synth, but it's not the drip tip gasket I lost, it's the one on the coil as pictured.

So I think I'll just order one of these with my next order.

http://www.aquavaporcig.com/eGo-T3-Bottom-Coil-Clearomizer_p_531.html

I'll have a spare coil, and hopefully the gasket will last through the use of two coils.

And BTW, thanks for pointing out the 'drip tip'......I wasn't sure if they were removable or not, and didn't want to force it.

vapecoils.jpg

Ah! Gotcha. Yeah, the Kanger T3 is a pretty good one. I've heard exceptionally good things about the Kanger PRO as well (plus it has a pyrex tank) but you can't change the drip tip on it.

http://www.aquavaporcig.com/PRO-Tank-Bottom-Coil-Clearomizer-BCC-with-Pyrex-Glass-Tube_p_719.html

Ah! Gotcha. Yeah, the Kanger T3 is a pretty good one. I've heard exceptionally good things about the Kanger PRO as well (plus it has a pyrex tank) but you can't change the drip tip on it.

http://www.aquavaporcig.com/PRO-Tank-Bottom-Coil-Clearomizer-BCC-with-Pyrex-Glass-Tube_p_719.html

No, I don't have a Kanger, those pics were posted by another poster. I thought they looked like mine so I re-posted them to show you the gaskets, which I believe 'are' the same as mine. I have the EVOD bottom feeder tanks (which you recommended BTW). Now, are the drip tips on the EVOD's removable?

No, I don't have a Kanger, those pics were posted by another poster. I thought they looked like mine so I re-posted them to show you the gaskets, which I believe 'are' the same as mine. I have the EVOD bottom feeder tanks (which you recommended BTW). Now, are the drip tips on the EVOD's removable?

My bad. Hmm...I don't personally have an EVOD, as I prefer the CE4/CE5, but I'm looking at a pic of one and I can't really tell. Honestly, it doesn't look like the drip tip can be removed on it, which is a shame but I can understand why. I have a friend that has a few of these, actually. I'll ask him and get back to you, since I'm really unsure.

My bad. Hmm...I don't personally have an EVOD, as I prefer the CE4/CE5, but I'm looking at a pic of one and I can't really tell. Honestly, it doesn't look like the drip tip can be removed on it, which is a shame but I can understand why. I have a friend that has a few of these, actually. I'll ask him and get back to you, since I'm really unsure.

Thanks, and yeah, they don't feel like they wanna budge.

they dont come off kerk. unfortunately. but you could pick up a vision STV and those drip tips do come off. :)

That's Okay, I guess it's not critical that they come off, and actually I just ordered two MT3 Bottom Coil Clearomizer's with coils from AV, they were only a buck more than the drip tips alone.