Auto or manual, which do you prefer?

Have had my pair of Vision Spinners now for about a week, and have had no desire to open that last pack of analogs in my truck. The Spinners I have are manual, and I like that, but they are my only point of reference. I do like the fact that with the manual I can start the juice cooking a second early, thus not having to take a long draw, which I suspect is necessary with an auto.

Anyway, I want to order another kit of the '510' type, just to have something a little smaller. Just curious as to what others prefer in that size batt., and this size ecig for that matter.

The low voltage should be no problem, as I've kept my spinners at 3.5v max.

I use a ego c-twist and have a knockoff as a backup. Generally the second I press the button I start my draw. Using a kanger pro tank and get tons of vapor without holding it in before taking a draw.

I use a ego c-twist and have a knockoff as a backup. Generally the second I press the button I start my draw. Using a kanger pro tank and get tons of vapor without holding it in before taking a draw.

So you prefer a manual?

Mine are both manual, I think the auto could be a great idea at least it's simple. I never turn my manuals off and before I got my e cig coozie they were always in my pocket so I'm sure from time to time I fired it in my pocket. A auto should not have that issue. The coozie is kick ***, like a beer coozie just custom made to hold 2 complete pv's. 1 is a 1300mah topped with a ce4 the other is a 650mah ego twist with a pro tank. So depending on which 1 I grab I have a 50/50 chance of vaping 1 of 2 flavors.

Edited by Love2VapeDaily

From my experience very few users prefer auto vs manual. With most apv's you don't even have the option - it's manual only. Try both modes yourself. If you're like most folks you'll wind up preferring manual.

Anyway, I want to order another kit of the '510' type, just to have something a little smaller. Just curious as to what others prefer in that size batt., and this size ecig for that matter.

The low voltage should be no problem, as I've kept my spinners at 3.5v max.

Kerk. I understand what you want. Do a search on YouTube for Joyetec eroll. Look for review by Vapor Chase. Watch that one, its pretty good. Nice performing 510 automatic. I have personally used this and can say it performs better than common Blu cig, njoy, etc.

Edited to change search to "vapor chase"

Edited by Bebop12

Smokeless Image makes a great little cig look-a-like and the 78mm size is 320mah and last about 3 to 4 hours depending on use. I have 4 batts and there great when your using both hands as if gaming or driving stick ;)

Okay, I'm a newb and the only manual ecig I've used is a Blu, so take this with a grain of salt, but I find with my manual ego-c I can have better control of how the vapor is generated and get more vapor and flavor with a manual. But that could be because of the difference in quality of the ecig and not the auto vs. manual function. I guess I could get a auto ego battery to find out, but that will have to wait.

Okay, I'm a newb and the only manual ecig I've used is a Blu, so take this with a grain of salt, but I find with my manual ego-c I can have better control of how the vapor is generated and get more vapor and flavor with a manual. But that could be because of the difference in quality of the ecig and not the auto vs. manual function. I guess I could get a auto ego battery to find out, but that will have to wait.

You do get a better vape with a manual set up for sure. But you can get an acceptable vape from an automatic and have the advantage of being hands free, you know, for gaming, driving, playing your guitar.....

I have used both, and very quickly switched strictly to manual. the manual has much better control. the autos used to turn on by them selves with a good breeze or sometimes just with movement. I think the only autos left are the 510 pen style...I haven't touched my 510's since Ego and ego style batteries were developed.

Like ViperRon, I have the Volt (x smokelessimage) sealed automatics for gaming and for those times I just need a a ciggie between my fingers reading the magazine times. The Volt is a league all it's own with the automatic batteries, unless the other places have caught up. (maybe they have?) Anyway, it is a regulated 3.6volt vape if I remember right, which is a darn good vape. The maunal batteries have more ooomph for some reason, and the passthrough one especially has lots of power for it being considered a 3.6 or 3.7. Anyway, back to the automatics. The Volts don't turn on in a breeze (wind might be different, I really don't know, cuz it was always cupped in my hand or in my mouth lol).

Whichever one you get, make sure to take the carto/tank/whatever off the battery before refilling. Automatics like the Volt are sealed, but they are not completely totally sealed or they wouldn't be able to work. Some different brands of auto's are not sealed at all.

I haven't tried the eRoll or others yet. I'm soooooo behind. I'm sure they're great though!