Itchy mouth after starting vaping

I have noticed a dryness or thirst probably from the PG but not itching. Could it be possible you are sensitive to PG somehow?

I'm sure someone will chime in that knows more than I do on that.

Some people are allergic to the PG in juices. That might be your problem. I'd try some 100% VG or a very low amount of PG to see if that makes a difference. Just be aware that a lot of 100% VG juices tend to be thick and can clog wicks or cartomizers. A little bit of distilled water can thin it down though. :)

You might be getting a little nicotine "buzz" on the lips from your mouthpiece. Try keeping it clean by wiping it down especially if your tipping your rig up. I don't know what you are using but I used to get that sometimes.

You might be getting a little nicotine "buzz" on the lips from your mouthpiece. Try keeping it clean by wiping it down especially if your tipping your rig up. I don't know what you are using but I used to get that sometimes.

I used to get that and kind of liked it! It was like a well aged Cubano at probably obscene amounts of Nic!

Thanks for the feedback and tips. I'm using the same juice since I started which is 50/50 18mg and I didn't have any problems until a couple of days ago. It's not really even much of a problem, just a slight itching sometimes. If it doesn't stop or gets worse I'll try another juice.