I have been vaping since Tuesday July 2, 2013

I have been smoking for 28 years! My husband and i just started vaping since Tuesday. We both bought the starter kits. I had one small relapse, I smoked one cigarette on July 4, while drinking with some friends. When I did, I really didn't want it. I put it out half way. Then about a hour later smoked the other half! I realized then I do not need them. When I started on the second, I used the cigarette juice 18 mg of nicotine, so I would still feel like I am smoking! Yesterday we ended up upgrading, to a bigger battery and bigger atomizer, i am also using passion fruit for my juice now with 18 mg of nicotine. So, now I carry my beginner with me to work, and keep the big boy at home.... I want to learn about all the neat things about vaping, and how to make a cool customized electronic cigarette. I am all about having cool accessories.. The store I bought from vaperite.com is close to me. They really didn't teach me much, being they were so busy, I learned a little from the customers. Any suggestions?

Welcome to VT Suzanne. Congrats on switching to vaping. Todd over at Vaperite is a good guy. You might want to go back and have them teach you some pointers. Feel free to browse the forum here. There is a lot of info available.

Thank you. I will, actually I was thinking of putting an application there, but I have NO knowledge of the vaping world.... That is why I am wanting to learn everything I can, so if I do put my application in, I don't look totally clueless!

Welcome Suzanne! You have just found the finest group of caring people you possibly could! We will all help you in every way we can for as long as you need or want!

That is awesome i have been vaping since july 2nd also!!! Check out my set up!

(video)

Dude! and I thought *I* was obsessive Compulsive!

Edited by Thesheepdog