6mg nic....unless I'm not Vaping on a RBA. Then, its 12mg...unless I've rebuilt the coil. Then its back to 6mg. If its a flavor I'm trying out on a RDA, then its 0mg....unless its a tobacco flavor, then its back to 6mg.

For an average day, I'll go through around 2ml of liquid.

6mg nic....unless I'm not Vaping on a RBA. Then, its 12mg...unless I've rebuilt the coil. Then its back to 6mg. If its a flavor I'm trying out on a RDA, then its 0mg....unless its a tobacco flavor, then its back to 6mg.

For an average day, I'll go through around 2ml of liquid.

Kind of off topic, sorry, but you say 2ml of 6mg nic. Did you start with higher nicotine then step your way down to 6mg? I mean I am scarcely 2 months in and when I go from 24mg back to 18 or 16mg in some of the liquids I have I can tell a HUGE difference and it is not even moderately satisfying. Changing to 24mg is why I am smoke free as long as I have been. I even ordered some 30mg unflavored to mix with my 16 and 18mg. I am just wondering because I would like to eventually start to trim back my nic content over time.

I started vaping 26mg for the first week, but it was too much. With as much as I was vaping (mostly direct-dripping as the old-school cartridges sucked), that high of a nic strength was making me ill. So, I halved that strength (also got a few clearomizers), and went right to 12mg. Now, for the last five months, I've been quite happy with the 12mg strength. It allowed me to vape all I wanted without becoming sick from too much nic. And in my happiness, I picked up a Genesis-style rebuildable atomizer, a mechanical mod, and discovered a whole new world of Vaping!!!! :wub: Imagine being comfortable at one particular nic strength for a long time, then all of a sudden taking a vape that bumped your nic to the next level without warning. The Genesis is like that. Even a 1.7 ohm coil build will put you in your place quick enough. Now, the cool thing about rebuilables is that you can control how low of a resistance you want. When your coils go beneath 1 ohm, the power of the device increases exponentially by the 0.1 ohm. That comfortable strength turned "swift kick in the arse" now becomes the very thing that'll knock your d*ck in the dirt. My coil builds are around 0.8 ohms. To put it simply, there is not a variable power device on the market that can match the output of something like that!!! Hence, why I'm gonna stick with 6mg, or none at all. :p

Edited by CascadianExotics