temps of juice

i have noticed with any juice i use that the amount of vapor depends on the temperature of where i am at. example if i vape inside the house and its about 70 degrees inside i get hugh plumes of smoke compared to vaping outdoors where at the moment its about 95 degrees. has any one else noticed this or am i imagining things?

Edited by jeffb

i thought i was imagining that. decided to walk around the neighborhood around 8pm and i was barely gone from home when i realizd i had less vapor. taste and throat hit are about the same just less vapor. well atleast it is not just me then lol. :detective:

I noticed this too. In my car withe air conditioning on its different than outside. It makes sense since it is vapor and you would get different amounts of vapor with different humidities.

I believe that the vapor production is the same, its just how quickly it disapates with the variable levels of humidity. You can also factor in the outdoor air and find that if you stand in a doorway to your garage for example, and blow it inward, the vapor is visable for it has no where to go, no circulation persay, where as if you blow it to the sky its carried by the winds, humidity and quickly disappears, appearing to have produced diminished plumes!

I actually had one flavor that I didnt really like but it was just when I started finding what I liked. It was American Standard from VapeDudes, the one that tastes like maple syrup. The vapor (I almost ant to call it smoke) from that one particular liquid would hang around the room for a long time exactly like smoke would when every other flavor would dissipate in a matter of seconds. Not sure what the reason was.