Hi

Ok Troy I learned something. That would be very handy lol. What brand you recommend? Will my T2 fit a mod?

Depending on if the T2 has eGo cone threading like the Kanger T3, or comes 510 native like the Stardust / CE* style clearomizers, and whether or not the mod you wish to use has eGo cone threading.

For example: I know most mechanical mods do not use eGo cone threading, and therefore require an adapter. However, the eVic (I also think the newer version Z-max, and maybe the new version of the Vamo) does use eGo cone threading, and will support most devices using that thread system.

Earlier on you were asking about atomizers and drip tips. Those are what you use when you "direct drip", which means you screw the atomizer onto your battery and directly drip e-liquid into it, place the drip tip (mouth piece) into the atomizer and vape. Direct dripping isn't for everyone, but it will give you the very best true taste of your liquid with no muting of the flavor. There is a good sized learning curve for direct dripping but now that I've got it I have a hard time going back to using clearomizers. I only use those when I'm driving, otherwise it's direct dripping for me! :)

Hi Tameiki, thank you for your response. I for sure don't want a drip tip, at lest not at this point I did not get my order in, I am still not sure what to buy. I will look over all the comments again. I do have a few concerns about some sites on their no return policies, "DOA" on some items. I want to make the correct choices for myself, so I am going to educate myself some more.

Thank u again.. :)

Okay, I am not the APV expert and could only suggest what I know, and thats a Tesla, but it's connection is recessed, and some appliances like your T2s won't fit. But it does have ego and 510 threads. I think you can check resistance with an electricians meter also

I have over 2 dozen appliances, clearos, vivi novas, t2s, Kanger mtts, and protanks, and my overall choice is the protanks, Pyrex, easy to fill, one solid piece with one opening, easy to replace heads, and a clean clear taste factor. Everything else now tastes like plastic! I have a half dozen protanks and won't be buying plastic again. Mini protanks are supposed to be available in USA this fall, and I will buy a bunch of these also . They have been reviewed as an airy hit, but after a couple days relearning howto puff on one, you get big vapor and a decent TH. a little heavy on a ego batt, but vapes great !

If I had to buy a plastic one again, Smoking Crows CE4s lasted the longest with never a dud

Smokeless, I would start with a spinner or twist type ego batt. Only a couple bones more than a regular batt. And a couple different appliances, to see what you like best, don't buy juice in large quantities, and do what Tam says!!

Troy, you're silly. 'Tam' isn't infallable, she's just giving voice to what works best for her and what she's learned through trial and error as well as passing on some really good advice she got here at VT. :)

Smokeless, direct dripping isn't for everyone, and it's probably something you'll want to try later when you're more comfortable with vaping. With someone who's new to all this I'd recommend a clearomizer. Like Troy said, maybe a Kangor T2, Vivi Nova, Vivi Nova mini and/or a Pro Tank.

I would most definitely recommend a Vision Spinner variable voltage battery for you. The above clearos will fit on that as well as so many others without having to get an adapter to make it fit. If you can wait a day or two I'd wait for the Vapor Talk Market to open -- it's opening tomorrow! Then, you can have one-stop shopping from all kinds of different vendors all in one place like what you get with Amazon. Just be aware that with different vendors also comes multiple shipping charges but you'd wind up with that anyway when you shop to get all kinds of things. If you don't want to wait, then I'd do the majority of my shopping with Brian at The Veteran Vaper. I've never had a problem with his store, the products are top quality and his customer service is even better. Everyone I've ever recommended to him has always been more than happy.

Good luck to you with your new start! :D

thanks you Tameiki & Troy, and everyone, for all the advice it is really appreciated. I am trying to learn as much as I can before making my next process. Having bought so many e-cigs kits up to this point before finding this great site. - My one concern was buying from different sites and having my goodies arrive and find they don't fit together. :wallbash: . That would be a real bummer!! So, knowing what I am "almost" doing would be great. LOL So, to simplify things a little for myself I am going just start get a starter kit using suggestion offered here and build from there.

thank you again guys.... :)