eGo K?

Is there really an eGo K battery? I bought one that was advertised on a Chinese site and it works good but it does not say eGo K anywhere on it and I do not see it advertised anywhere else. What caught my eye about it was it has beautiful dragons actually engraved on it. Just wondering if it is a knock off brand of the eGo.

From what I know EgoK stands for "king" and it, unlike regular ego batteries regulated from 3.3-3.7 volts this one starts fresh off the charger at 4.2v and settles to 3.7v as it discharges. As far as name brand or knock off I do not know, but other sites seemed to have very good reviews on it. I will say once I used a variable voltage battery like my Spinner its all I will use from here on out lol.

They are all knockoffs, except Joye, ego k is made by TNT, also makes a ego u series, I have a 900mah set, is my backup set. They have worked flawlessly for a couple months, then I bought my twists, and I use them for portables, and my Tesla at home.

Patricia, by a twist or a spinner or as a heavy user, you'll be a little disappointed ...they work great and put out good vape, but the ability to adjust voltage as you change flavors or tanks, makes a large difference.

The ability to change wattage and voltage is even a larger improvement, bcarter, youll be jumping in soon.....

Aquatroy you may be right, but I am finding my Spinner is doing it for me now, but my mind cannot help but wonder at how much improved the eGoT 1000mah was from the crappy 808 kit, then how much better the spinner was than the eGoT, so my mind wanders about the next step.

I currently have 2 Spinner 1300mah and my 2 EGO 1000mah in my kit. What is the next logical step?