Possibly dumb question

Ok some "smokers" out there will know what I am talking about, and its not analogs lol. When you hit your Vape do you hold it in a long time for maximum effect or just inhale-exhale? What made me think of this was a video I watched about fixing a gurgling CE4 and the guy that filmed it inhaled and immediately exhaled but I usually seem to feel the effects by "holding it in" much like one would if inhaling the other stuff (again not analogs).

What say you?

Quick inhale and exhale. It's a much better habit to get into. The nicotine gets into you quickly so there's no need to inhale deeply or to hold it in. Excess vapor being held in for a long time is not necessary and can cause wheezing. Also, more vapor gets blown out and it looks and feels more like a real smoke. ---Just my opinion.

BUT, a long, slow "drag" to fill up your mouth first is the key!

Edited by Mike

Funny! Not too many outing themselves! Ha! I am in Colorado so who cares! Nope just in and out, like the clouds,really like a half dozen rips in a row, pulling in a blowing dragon smoke... freaks out a lot of folks, thinking its the *Removed* No Drug Talk, when I tell them its nic juice they look dumbfounded. Not a lot of ejuice in Colorado cuz there making cash on weed. At this point I have found 4 vape non 420 brick and mortars in Colorado , there are 31 in Utah...go figure....

I have found when stealth vaping that if I hold it in longer there is not as much of a giveaway cloud to draw attention.However when there are sunbeams coming in the windows at home I like to do vapor rings and stuff to watch the sun dance in the vapor.

sorry about the quote thing my browser locks up on me and I have to cut and paste sometimes.

I need to move to Colorado lol. Seriously though I had been figuring everything out and didn't know whether the "hold it as long as you can" theorem applied haha.

You'll have to come to Southern Colorado. Weirdos I mean weird weather up north. :lol: