PG/VG mix up

I am very new and I recently ordered my first liquid that was more than just 24mg menthol. l saw some Ice Strawberry that sounded like something I would like to try. This was the first time I ordered a liquid that asked PG/VG ratio that I wanted so I did some research and came to the conclusion that I would need to order 70pg and 30 VG because I need a strong throat hit. That was the advice I received also. By accident I ordered it the other way around, 30 PG and 70 VG. I did not realize it until they sent me the shipment email. I have not received it yet so I emailed them, Vapor Dudes, asking if I could just not open it and send it right back could I please change it to the correct ratio I need/want. That has been several days and I have not received an answer. Also I have not received the liquid. What advice do you have for me? I paid almost $30.00 with S&H. Should I just refuse the package and sent it back and reorder the right stuff or should I just use it. I don't know how big the difference is going to be but if I don't have a strong throat hit I may as well throw it away. Any advice will be appreciated.

Does their terms of sale mention how they deal with returns? Most places that sell e-liquids do not allow you to send it back because they don't know for sure if it's been tampered with once it's left their store. I'd send another email if you haven't gotten an email saying that your order has shipped.

If it has shipped, why not give it a try? You never know, you might like this ratio. :)

Or order another one 90% PG and mix the two? Not a math wizard but should give you about an 80-20 mix. More money but if you vape you will eventually need it. That's how I would fix it. I ordered a lot of 50-50 to start and ordered 100% PG in 24mg to mix in and give better throat hit. Fruit flavors are better to me a little muted anyway, at least for my taste.

They have not answered 2 emails over a weeks time so I don't think they are going to respond. When I get it I am going to put it up and I am going to order the 80/20 to get it right. That is too bad because I was really looking forward to my first liquid that is not just plain menthol. But as they say, all good things are worth waiting for.

Hi. Patricia

If you order 80/20 and mix 2/3 of that with 1/3 of your mistake juice that will give you a 70/30 mix that you really wanted in the first place. Still a good deal

Make sense?

Yep, I understand. I am going to have a lot of Strawberry Ice juice for a long time since I ordered a 50ml bottle of the mistake juice. Also, couldn't I just order 100% pg to add to it to catch it up to the correct pg/vg ratio?

A 50ml bottle of 100% pg combined with your 50ml mistake juice will get you 65/35. Pretty close and very acceptable. Should be a decent throat hit from that

• 5 weeks later...

I think you will still like the VG juice and you will notice the obvious plumes of vapor from it and the slightly sweeter taste. The only thing is if you are using a carto tank it will take longer for the juice to soak the carto. I have always been able to get a solid throat hit off of 100% vg juice but it is a pain in tanks unless the carto has 2 or 3 holes.

• 2 weeks later...

Too much pg gives me thrush.....so I vape all VG. Now I've discovered some carto's that are all pg and despite the issue, I LOVE the flavor....I did discover that I can use a LOT less nic with this particular product and hubby is finally going to go the vaping way...he has to or he'll die.....a 6 mg 'Red' gave him as much satisfaction than full flavored cigarettes.....I have to admit. I took one cart and thought I had a Marlboro lite...so now I'm thinking perhaps I should go lower myself....and then get zero nic as I tend to vape a lot with flavored juices in my egos LOL.

Sahara is one I love....now, to find a place that makes that same flavor with some vg......this was all pg. .

I'm thinking of getting the ingredients for vaping and making my own juice. My friend is a pharmacist and can crunch the numbers for me but I vape at the moment all organic Kosher vanilla with the diactyl (sp) removed and without sweetner. I am rationalizing that I need the ego type products (no tanks, they all leak) and then the look alike analog's . I did get a manual e cig and love it. I simply put on that cart and I'm good to go. I don't find that the puffs they say they'll give off come close or.....I'm over vaping......thus the need for zero nic right?

Cartos are great for anything containing vg but the factory holes need to be enlarged or the carto goes dry.I chain vape at times and thats when I notice it drying up on me. CE4's don't give me that issue yet but I am only tuning them at 4 volts max any higher and I get the same thing.

• 2 weeks later...

I totally did not give them enough time to reply. Even though it was my mix up they sent me the juices I needed to mix with the ones I had to correct the ratio and did not even charge me for doing it. I have racked up enough points, 60, to receive my free bottle of juice. I think 10 or 15 ml bottle and I ordered my favorite, Dudacino. I hope I spelled that right. I better quit talking up Vape Dudes, you know what that causes. I'm at work so yall have a great day!