Vapor Talk juices...still a big hit!

snubber

I recently ordered some of my old favorites from VT.

Exotic,Mentha,Choco Java,Sweet Dawn and Macchiato. I haven't had any of these in a while and the experience was wonderful. It's kinda like coming home to Mom's home made pie. It brought back many pleasant memories from past VT days and the flavors were just as great as the first time I tried them. These were some of my first juices and I'm glad I came back for more.

If you haven't tried any of the VT e-liquids I would suggest you do so.

Exotic is a great tobacco (555) type of flavor and has a nice nutty taste.

Mentha is one of the boldest menthol flavors I've tried. It will knock your socks off.

Choco Java is just that. A nice mellow coffee and chocolate flavor. Not heavy but just a nice blend.

Sweet Dawn...A really nice pear flavor. Tastes kinda like a pear "jellybelly".

Macchiato is a nice creamy caramel coffee flavor. A very good relaxing type of vape.

Well, that's my walk down memory lane. Do yourself a favor and give some of Vapor Talk's e-liquids a try.

You might just find something new that really hits the spot for you.

Thanks Chris!!! :thumbup:

What are you using these juices in? Are you using atomizers and direct dripping? Clearomizers? If so what kind? I'm curious because I have three of these VT juices and would like to try them in the delivery devices to get the best flavor. :)

What are you using these juices in? Are you using atomizers and direct dripping? Clearomizers? If so what kind? I'm curious because I have three of these VT juices and would like to try them in the delivery devices to get the best flavor. :)

Well, you're going to get your best flavor with direct dripping, but I've been using the evod tank and the Pro tank mostly.

I've kinda gotten away from dripping. Mostly because dripping and driving don't mix. It's just the ease of tanks more than anything, but they do tend to mute the flavor a little.

Good luck and happy vaping. :thumbsup:

Well, you're going to get your best flavor with direct dripping, but I've been using the evod tank and the Pro tank mostly.

I've kinda gotten away from dripping. Mostly because dripping and driving don't mix. It's just the ease of tanks more than anything, but they do tend to mute the flavor a little.

Good luck and happy vaping. :thumbsup:

With one of my favorite flavors, Mojito, it's TERRIBLE when I direct drip but put some into a CE4, T2 or MT3? Absolute heaven. From my experience with juices so far is that sometimes direct dripping doesn't actually make the juice taste "better", with "better" being subjective, of course. While most juices I've tried really do taste better by direct dripping sometimes muting of the flavor helps. It's more than likely just my weird sense of taste but that's why I was curious about what you were using. Thanks for the extra information. Will give it a try. :D

MMMMMMM VT- summer melon (new absolute favorite), macchiato, midnight, sweet dawn !!!!

Tam...I have found with the VT liquids they go well with everything. For me VT is always best with dripping, but I have no complaints with using them in my DCT, vivi nova, ego CC and evod.

For me, the summer melon is the only liquid I have ever tried that I did not feel the need to alter. I mix my own liquids because I am flavor challenged....with the VT summer melon, sweet dawn and midnight, I can actually vape without having to change anything.

Thank you Chris for bringing them back :unworthy:

@Snubber...Thanks for starting this tread !! VT deserves the acclaim :animier:

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines