vivi nova or competitor?

I agree with VIVI nova too.

As a side note you should be aware there are different ones. Generally there is the Genuine Vision Brand and then all the knockoffs. I have used both and both work fine, but when buying replacement coils there is a difference and ussually they are not interchangeable

I vote for Vision Novas. But thats just me. I have 3 Vision vivi mini novas and have not one problem whatsoever. Guy i work with saved himself a few bucks and got knockoffs, considerable difference in frustration and consistency. That's just me tho. They are roughly the same in price. Watch some reviews as well. Some of the newer stuff coming out is good too. I can't personally but i have 3 different tanks being held hostage by usps at the moment! I have a IClear 30 which should arrive tmw and 2 Vision nano's and a Kanger BCC Evod arriving thu or friday. Both the nano and evod are smaller tank size tho. The kanger Protank is also out there. a little more expensive tho.

I'm thinking that the "bottom feeders" have the better design though no? I mean, I recently got a vivi nova, and like it a lot, but the lower the juice gets the more you have to turn your ecig horizontal every few hits to keep the wicks wet with the juice. With the coil / wicks on the bottom, the wicks drying out would never be an issue until you're completely empty. Or am I missing something?

I'm thinking that the "bottom feeders" have the better design though no? I mean, I recently got a vivi nova, and like it a lot, but the lower the juice gets the more you have to turn your ecig horizontal every few hits to keep the wicks wet with the juice. With the coil / wicks on the bottom, the wicks drying out would never be an issue until you're completely empty. Or am I missing something?

Different strokes for different folks. The vivi is hard to beat when it performs well.

At $6.00 the Kanger T3/MT3 are worth trying, much better than Clearos and Cartos (IMHO). At $15ish, both of my Vivi Novas are worth every penny. AGA-T is the next step if you have a multimeter. MSE12 told me about getting a multimeter and I never have to wonder about ohms and volts any more. I have found so many uses for that multimeter...