Product Requests

Now that the Vapor Talk is up and running we'd like to shift our focus on expanding the stores product line. Before we do that, we'd like to get some feedback from the forum.

What would you like to see carried in the Vapor Talk Store? Asked another way, what are your "must haves"?

I've never ordered juice from you Chris but are your liquids 100% pg? if they are i'd like to see you start carrying some mixed juices like a 70/30 pg/vg. That's my personal preferance for juice.

Vivia Nova, and mini novas, stardust clearo's (or whatever you want to call them) the one's with the replaceable atomizers, vision nano's, mt3's, vision spinners, dripping atty's and drip shields.

just some of my recommendations. :)

if you started carrying all of this i'd probly only ever order from you.

SS mesh in different grain, various types of wicking material, and coil wire at the usual gauges. Also food-grade stainless steel tanks/cartos for the "tank-killer" juices. Even replacement cartos with the 'lip' on the bottom to be used for tanks.

I could also use some new banjo strings and a new capo... (oops wrong forum)

All great feedback! So far I confirm

• Larger bottles of liquid will likely be carried in the store. At the very least the new system will automatically apply discounts the more you purchase (we're also looking into loyalty discounts which will be associated with your forum account)
  • T3's will be carried in the store. (Confirmed)
  • Nova's will also be carried in the store (Confirmed)
  • @Blu the Vapor Talk liquid is actually 80/20 so it's already very close to what you're asking. I did a test run of VG liquid when the Forever Vapor store was open and it went quite well. So there is a good chance VG liquid will come sometime this year. (And perhaps a mixer option)

One more thing note, though not related but the new system will allow for forum members to make commission which can be spent in the store (for those looking to save money) When you refer a noobie rather than just send them our way, you can use your own link which will be generated within your forum control panel. You'll get a percentage of the purchase. A dollar amount will display towards the top of the forum showing your current balance which can be used in the VT store anytime. (All using your current forum account)

What Blucavvy said. Also, I've fallen in love with Boge 2.0 ohm atomizers. Any chance you'd carry these? Currently I'm getting them from Vapelite at $3.50 a piece.

http://vapelite.info/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=22_47&products_id=62

I'd prefer to get them from you. :)

We have the Boge 1.8's and 2.7's. I assume the 1.8 is very close to your 2.0. In fact, they may be 2.0 and I just tested them wrong :)

Edit: Looks like there was a typo in the store and our Boge cartomizers are indeed 2.0 OHM. So we've already got them in stock. Roger is going to test the cartomizers and figure out it exact number. (Though they usually fluctuate a bit)

What Blucavvy said. Also, I've fallen in love with Boge 2.0 ohm atomizers. Any chance you'd carry these? Currently I'm getting them from Vapelite at $3.50 a piece.

http://vapelite.info/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=22_47&products_id=62

I'd prefer to get them from you. :)

Ah wait a minute I read that wrong, ATOMIZER.

Might I ask what the preference is over Joye Tech (I'm genuinely curious) We are about to make a purchase for atomizer and can carry either or both.

Just a personal preference, Chris. I've tried the regular Joye Tech and it seems (to me) that the Boge just performs better. The Joye Tech, if I remember correctly and it wasn't a different brand, has the liquid inside that has to be blown out first and it takes quite a few draws to get to the flavor while the Boge doesn't have this. It's dry and I can start vaping right away.

* A good 510 'Dripping atomizer' of some sort. (LR/bridgeless, nobody uses carts anymore and dripping just simply works.)

* A nice selection of atomizer/cartomizer brands, etc.

(different people like different ones... SLB for instance is good... need to offer more than just Joye imho.)

* The ability to add flavor shots to your juices. (I would LOVE them instead of just LIKE them if that were possible!)

* Cool drip tips (we will always need new drip tips!)

* Drip Shields (imported ones would do...and they just work! )

* AW batteries! (the mod battery of choice)

* Carto tanks / tank cartos. (coming soon I see... nice!)

* Maybe a good/trusty/inexpensive 'VaporTalk e-cig/mod'... that would be sweet! A nice/solid 18650 type unit would work fine I think.)

* Kanger EVOD BCC. (great little device!)

* A good PCC kit for folks. (great for taking out for the evening.)

... just some random ideas.

Edited by DAYVAPE