Teflon Drip Tips - Liquid Splash Protection

That is funny. The only time I ever have any type of juice splash back is when I drip and with this you couldn't drip. Great idea though. :D

Why wouldn't you be able to drip with this? All the holes are there...as a matter of fact there are more holes in this than an average drip tip.

Why wouldn't you be able to drip with this? All the holes are there...as a matter of fact there are more holes in this than an average drip tip.

As small as the holes are I'd bet you would end up with a juice puddle inside the tip. You could drip but it would probably be a drip blow drip blow type thing... I could be completely wrong but just my initial thoughts seeing it.

...and there's the (possibly too obvious) option of removing the drip tip to add juice. It's not like you have to do it a whole lot if you use a drip shield. I do it most of the time anyway because I've only got one drip tip whose ID is large enough to effectively drip through without hanging up. It's become second nature for me to pop it off, drip 8-10, pop it back, and vape.

Anyhow, they look good on paper. I'm just sayin'...

As many times as I've gotten juice in my mouth I, too, prefer to just remove the drip tip and drip directly into the atomizer. Especially using the long universal drip tip, it's easy to take off the tip to drip... :D

I absolutely agree with you on the Uni...a drip tip is easy to pop in & out with those, but not to the point where they fall out easily.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines