Hello from a new vaper!

sapphirerain70

Hi all, My name is Kathy and Iam from McKeesport PA.

I am 42 and a mom to 3 ,ages 9, 18, and 21.

I started vaping almost 2 weeks ago, I started with the disposable Blu, then bought the starter kit.

I have tried NJoy, and was also taken by the new scam from RegalCigs. Its too bad I actually liked Regal too..lol

Anyway, I am trying to figure out battery types and carts and have ordered alot of refill supplies online.

Hope I didnt talk to much and Thanks for having me!

Welcome to Vapor Talk Kathy!!! Are you cutting down or quitting smoking? How's it going? You'll find this can be quite a hobby or obsession as some of us have-LOL. Let us know how it's going for you. ;)

Welcome Kathy. There are lots of members here to help you find compatible battery types to fit your cartos and vise versa. I haven't used those small batteries in a while but the last one I did use was the Volt e-cig which is the same as many others and there were several different cartos that I used with it. Some combinations of these work a little better than others. Shout out any questions and you are sure to get a reply. And if you ever want to go with a bigger battery, like an eGo or an advanced personal vaporiser (APV or mod) there are lots of opinions here about them also and we can help you understand how everything works and why we choose what we choose to vape. We are all different and have our own reasons for choosing what we use.

Welcome Kathy. Just like you I was also searching for some eCigs like battery types and carts and finally I used Volt e-cig with different cartos. It is better when have been used with different combinations. Hope you will use it and be safe from different health problems caused by tobacco.

Kathy i think you're referring to the premium100 model versus the regular model. I started on blu as well but honestly, it didn't take me long before i wanted more battery life.

Basically, w/ the blu, you should always match the battery with the cartridges so:

Premium100 battery goes with Premium100 cartridges

Standard battery goes with Standard cartridges

Just double check the name of the item online to verify you're getting the right one. Welcome to VaporTalk!

Hello
Kathy, welcome to the world of vaping. It takes time to figure out what type
and flavour of e-cigarette to settle on, unless you have the source to try most
of them one on one. You only know what qualities you are looking for, such as
durable and a long lasting battery, strong nicotine concentration or say harsh
tobacco flavours etc.

To grab the best offerings, take out time and go through few e-cigarette’s
official websites to know what is their USP and what new feature they have to
offer over others, to make our vaping experience stand out.