Pocket sized carry options

proxx

I was wondering about what you guys use to carry your e-cigs with you.
Ive had issues with small amounts of overflow keeping my 510 in my
pocket while using drip tips. that's partly why i like the idea behind
pccs but i want to pick up an ego and do a tank system so i don't have
to be going back to my car to fill up carts. im not really seeing any
options that make vaping on the go too easy, what do you guys use and
what is your every day carry situation?

Edited by proxx

I've had no problem using my ego with a clearomizer and just putting it in my pocket. imo I think the cases are a little too much and are even bigger than what a pack of cigs would be, and that turns me off imho. If I feel like I need more juice than what I have I'll just take a bottle of juice with me. I think its still smaller to have in your pocket than a whole case. Always save your empty juice bottles, sample bottles and small 6ml bottles work great for on the go. the drippers usually pop right off and you can clean it and put your own liquid in it so you don't have to carry around a giant bottle of juice also.

Go to Walmart and pick up a diabetic tester carry case for around $6.00 to carry all your extras (I'll post pics of mine). I use CE4's on ego style batteries with no issues and have been for a while. The only time I had an issue is when I dropped it on the sidewalk and broke the tank :-/ LOL

I have had same problems with equipment and had few mishaps trying find best way to make them mobile.I use to try carry around big tube mod but due to inconvenience(droped upto 10ft height) I bought two egos(vv).I use to use tape and tape either clearo or ecig to a circular piece metal aka keychain, and hook it to a standard lanyard.ofcourse I did end up tearing a ce5 in half, so on ego is probably better. After awhile I found lanyards from vaping zone www.vapingzone.com that hold cigarete upright ie clearo cartomizer up.They work perfect on my egos and after awhile found there just right size for mods ie vamoo. They work great at work and I have very physical job. Im not sure how big the 510s are but if there close to the standard kr808s, traditional ecig v2 makes a nifty lanyard but i think it might be meant hold ecig with carto down.