Ok so now!

GaGa

Hey everyone so I purchased my first kit today the eGo twist and it comes with cartomizers, but I do not want to keep using them, I want a tank so I was wondering what your suggestions were for top quality tanks and whatever else I need with it to fill my vaporizer with my own e juice of my choice. Thanks ahead !

Synther suggested a Vision clearomiser (Stardust or V2) and I agree but go to Sweet-Vapes.com to get it. They're a dollar cheaper and you can pick up e-liquid there too. Sweet-Vapes has yummy juice. :)

http://www.sweet-vapes.com/index.php?page=shop.browse&category_id=39&vmcchk=1&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=84

For now I'd say go with something simple like the V2 or the Nano. I prefer the Nano for new users because it doesn't hold a lot of juice so there's no waste, it's easier to change flavors without having to change clearomizers. Just my two cents. :D

+1 for Vision products!! Recently, I purchased three clearomizers; a V2 CE6, a Kanger MT3, and a Vision 2.0. Out of the three, the Vision performs the best. The other two have been relegated to the bottom of my vape box, while I wish I had used the $$ I spent on them for a ViVi Nova....

thanks everyone! wow the founder even posted :) ill def be looking into these, i also heard of glass pyrex tanks as well and heard they were pretty good, any opinions on those? ill try to find the link to one i was given and post it for better understanding

Edited by GaGa