E-Liquid Organizer

Tam

Thankfully, I'm good at thinking outside the box. After knocking over my eGo batteries just by looking too hard at them I got some toothbrush holders that hold them and work nicely. The next thing was to organize my ever growing collection of e-liquids. At first they kinda piled up on my desk. Then, I started putting them into little plastic boxes.

Piled up on my desk. :wallbash:

With the way it was I couldn't tell what flavors they were until I pulled them out and looked. That wasn't working so well for me. So, I started looking around and found these nifty nail polish racks and it came in this week. My SO put it up on the wall for me today and... :D

23767972.jpg

These are nearly all of the bottles I have with the exception of maybe one or five. Yes, I'm either going to need another one or I need to get busy and vape some of these bottles empty. I'm thinking the latter option is preferable. :lol:

I got it from Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007SVQOQS/ref=oh_details_o07_s00_i00

I wish all the shelves were a little farther apart vertically so they'd fit the taller bottles better but the top rack works for that just fine. The fattest bottles are the EC Blend's 50 ml and it still has a little bit of room to spare wit the lip on the bottom to keep the bottles in place. :)

In the reviews many people complained about only having two holes in the rack to fix it to the wall. Mine had four. No screws came with this thing so you'll want to get some. We used some mollies to help with the weight.

Edited by Tameiki

That's awesome! My wife is always telling me to put my "junk" up. I need something like this. :D

This one holds around 65 bottles. They have bigger ones available but they were too wide to fit where I wanted to put it. I think the biggest one holds something like 95 bottles... :)

Edited by Tameiki

I am insanely jealous of your juice collection. :unworthy:

That's what happens when you discover online vendors with really great prices. If you look at the bottle on the second from the top shelf, third bottle from the left -- that's $11 a pop at my local brick and mortar store where I got started on vaping and equipment. Compare that to $2.50 for the 5 ml bottles and $5.95 for 15 ml bottles and...it was very easy to go nuts on trying new flavors! :)

• 9 months later...

Yeah, so am I. I'm just wondering, how many tanks do you have going at once?

Currently I have four Davide minis with OrangeZilla, Strawberry Fields, Mojito and Feels Like a Nut in them. Two Kanger Pro Tank 2 with Apple Pie and a mix of peppermint and blueberry. There are two more with HH.357 atomizers for direct dripping. When I'm not driving around I stay with direct drip as that's where the flavor truly shines. The Davide minis come close but not quite there. :)